WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Right now I'm playing through Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines for a fifth run, but with mods this time !
Trying to get Mercwarrior 2: Mercenaries and Mechwarrior 3 running again. I'm getting close but there's a lot of crashing going on.
author=supremewarrior
Get it on console you won't be complaining anymore.

I'm not sure I'm willing to dish out the money AGAIN, for a console version, just to give the game another chance. It would probably run fine, but the hit box detection might still be a pain in the ***. Will probably just stick to MW2 for now and wait till I get a new PC.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Kp
Resonance of fate. I love the battle system but i die at every fights. It's a hard one, there's not really any story and it's also a bit repetitive. But i don't know why, i just can't stop playing it.
God I hate games like that, you want to quit but at the same time you really don't. Happened to me with Zone of the Enders Second Runner.

Also playing Geometry Wars 2 Evolved, addictive game.
Saga Frontier 2. Just started but not sure if I want to invest time into it, though.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Obtained Dragon Age 2 yesterday. Started playing it at 4 PM. At 4 AM, realized I hadn't had dinner.
author=Kp
Resonance of fate. I love the battle system but i die at every fights. It's a hard one, there's not really any story and it's also a bit repetitive. But i don't know why, i just can't stop playing it.

Are you KP from the RPG Maker french communities ?
I am playing megaman nine.

DAMN YOU JEWEL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am playing megaman nine.

DAMN YOU JEWEL MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Witcher, Platinum Edition.
Star Ocean: The Last Hope -International-

The second crystal alien blob thing boss is a goddamn nightmare to beat, I get that I have to exploit it's weakpoint but yeesh, could they make that weakpoint any more difficult to hit >.<

EDIT: Ah there we go, a million and one blindsides with Reimi later and the blasted thing dies...
Eternal Sonata. I'm very early in (an hour and a half or so) and the level of "cutesiness" is bothering me so far. Playing that happy little jingle noise whenver you open the menu is not necessary.

I read that the game gets pretty dark/serious further in, so I'm going to stick with it and hope for the best.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
@UPRC - Stick with it, that "cutesiness" bothered me as well but the games story and art style come into place and it gets so much better, same with the battle system.

author=CociCookie
Star Ocean: The Last Hope -International-

The second crystal alien blob thing boss is a goddamn nightmare to beat, I get that I have to exploit it's weakpoint but yeesh, could they make that weakpoint any more difficult to hit >.<

EDIT: Ah there we go, a million and one blindsides with Reimi later and the blasted thing dies...
I'm just going to say it again, Star Ocean 3 & 4 are just horrible, horrible games.
In my opinion, while they aren't the greatest JRPGs available (That's currently held by Vesperia for me) they are nowhere near the worst. Though I do prefer 4 to 3, even if the main bosses tend to take forever to kill.
Apart from Tales of Phantasia and Titan Quest, I'm playing Dante's Inferno.

I was checking reviews for Nier (Classic Game Room, thank you for making me get 2 new games), because I finally got the money to get it, and I stumbled upon a review for Dante's Inferno as well. Liked what I saw, so I went to the store and got it.

What a pleasant surprise. The game is great! Yes, it is a lot like God of War, but that's not a bad thing. I like some things in this game much more than GoW, the locations, the enemies (for example the Gluttony location, intestines everywhere, monsters farting and barfing, nasty...and if you like boobies, you will love the Lust location, which is...disturbing to say the least). The main objective/story is simple, but at least it makes sense, unlike God of War 3 (yay I'm a big fat jerk, let's kill some gods while the rest of humanity suffers from all the catastrophes I unleash). And the main weapon is a scythe, my favorite type of weapon that I don't get to see too often in games.

I like when I expect nothing from a game, and it pleasantly surprises me like this. Sure it lacks the polish GoW received, but it's a great game, and if you liked GoW, you should definitely get it.
Harvest moon sunshine islands, radiant historia and shin megami tensei: Nocturne.
I finished Dante's Inferno, hell of a game. A little short, but that's quite normal with this type of game.

So before my copy of Agarest: Generations of War arrives, I've been playing Eternal Sonata too, and I don't know what to think. The color palette is beautiful, the soundtrack is awesome, I don't mind the childish characters at all, the story is unique, but the combat... Run up to enemy, hit ATTACK until the chain meter fills up, then hit SPECIAL, rinse and repeat. When it's enemy turn, you either guard in time and battles are a walk in the park, or you get hit for loads of damage, resulting in serious injury or death (most notable with bosses). The light/dark thingy keeps things at least a little interesting, but still, I was hoping for something more than another button masher. Probably won't keep me from finishing the game though, once I'm done with Agarest and Nier.
Well my preordered copy of Xenoblade Chronicles arrived one day early, so I'm playing that right now.
author=CociCookie
Well my preordered copy of Xenoblade Chronicles arrived one day early, so I'm playing that right now.

Lucky you! I'm hoping I get mine soon!

I bought Horai Gakuen no Bouken! for cheap in Japan a few months ago, and that's what I'm playing right now.
Well my downloaded copy of Xenoblade Chronicles arrived a little late due to the torrent leechers being overloaded with angry NA wii owners. So I'll be playing that soon.