WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Damn it, even with ton of mods, Torchlight just can't hold my attention, it's still just too shallow for my tastes. But at least I went back to playing D2 again, kicker assassin build is quite fun, and I am only missing a Lem rune to make myself a Rift runeword, hope it drops before I reach Hell. Probably won't though, it's pretty rare. Maybe I will be able to make it myself through the rune upgrading recipes.

author=facesforce
Play throne of Darkness. It is a good, but different, ARPG for you to enjoy.

I watched some gameplay videos and read some reviews, and this game doesn't appeal to me at all. I might try it if I get really desperate, but since my D2 gaming has been reignited yet once again, I doubt it.

On another note, Devil Survivor is too hard for me, I am slowly pushing through, but it's getting frustrating --> not fun. And Etrian Odyssey 3 requires a bit too much grinding for the moment (but I will be back, the exploration, and the SOUNDTRACK....just perfect). So I moved to Strange Journey, the next best thing. It combines the above games nicely, and the difficulty seems just right for me so far. And it has Demon Fusion. I love fusing demons. Plus having the option to do something else besides fighting during an encounter is very welcome, I actually look forward to the next random battle, unlike in the earlier FF games for example, where I dreaded every step I took.

PS: Is there way to refund skill points in Etrian Odyssey 3? Can I still make it through if I somewhat gimp my characters by choosing useless skills or spreading my points? Just to make sure.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=Dudesoft
Started over in Castle Crashes. Love that game to held, just wish there was online.
There is.

Karsuman you better be playing this shit right now.
Is that Dark Souls? It's out already I found out, but I currently don't have the money to buy it. DAMN.

EDIT: Nevermind, it comes out on the 7th in Europe, and by 11th, I should receive my salary for my last job, after that, DARK SOULS. Man I can see how this game will frustrate me to no end. I could go through Demon's Souls only once while preserving my sanity.
I'm now playing Kirby Super star ultra on the ds. It's a remake of the snes game, Kirby Super star. The game is made up of a bunch of 'Mini-games' that start off incredibly easy but later on become incredibly hard. I'm trying to beat the hardest mode now where I have to kill 13 bosses in a row with a single 'helper character'. (Bonkers Rocks though!)

Edit: I also found this boss hilarious. (This is the original snes version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKeeTPt4U2g
I wasn't expecting a dragon quest parody boss fight.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Recetter: A Shopkeeping RPG. Not sure why it doesn't let me save correctly.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
I just finished ALTTP. Not playing anything right now - just gam making!
I'm waiting for my copy of Disgaea 4 to arrive (the ONLY copy in my whole country that I found on the internet, luckyyyyy... but seriously, my country needs to sell more JRPGs), so in the meantime I am playing some flash games, most notably this:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/innocuousGames/amorphous
Might seem simple, but actually it's pretty challenging, you will die many times (and in many ways) to the various blob types. One of the best flash games I know.

EDIT: Disgaea 4 arrived, goodbye cruel world, won't see you for a while, hehe.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

This game is so much fun~ I like the variety of dialogue options and the relaxing music. My character is a human female with mostly tech skills, because I dislike casting magic in action RPGs. The game's combat could be better. In realtime mode, my party members tend to run around and die while I'm struggling to get the heal cursor on them, but it's not a really big complaint.

I've found some awkward similarities with my own gam while playing this. D:
- MP is called Fatigue, check
- Your character(s) are screwed if they run out of Fatigue, check
- Craft mechanical items/equipment with schematics and junk, check
Freaking finally yes!
After soooooooo many tries, I finally beat Flandre in Touhou EoSD!
Yay! I beat Kirby Super star ultra on every mode including the boss mode. Although I don't know why I'm so proud of myself considering it's just a kids game and it had some of the easiest levels of any platformer I've ever played, towards the beginning.

Right now, I'm thinking about playing Popful Mail, a sega cd game. I can't go wrong with this since It's a platformer RPG, two of my favorite genres in one. This game has some pretty hilarious vilain names like Nuts Cracker and Muttonhead. I also need to give the castlevania games a try.
I've become addicted to Terraria again and am anxiously awaiting the 1.1 update.
I'm... Catwoman?
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Moonbase Alpha.

Use this code and say anything after:

(aa)<(7000),(7000)>] Type anything here

It's strange to not play anything. I just don't have time for it.
Oh well! I'm playing by now the FFE demo, Outlaw City and BeatifulEscape! And Hero's Realm too.
And testing my own game too, can I consider that? Lol.

But anything beyond the RM Games, nothing,
Orochii Zouveleki
Dance Central 2 just came out and I've been neglecting everything else in my life in favor of playing it (including my hamstrings)
I grew up playing DDR and all similar games and this is by far the best music game I've played. The new voice activated commands and controller free (XBox Kinect) gaming make navigating the 100+ songs super fast. There are all kinds of new features including simultaneous multiplayer and a sweet new battle mode.
Kinects are expensive but I'd say worth it for this game alone (though if you buy a Kinect now it comes with "Child of Eden" which is totally for for two days)
* Dungeons of Dredmor
* Dark Sun: Shattered Lands

(Recommends the bottom one to LockeZ)
Finally resolved a shipping issue (amazon defaulted to an old p.o. box I haven't used in years for some reason) and got my copy of Arkham City today. So far, the jury is still out.

The escape sequence at the beginning was really good, and had me amped up for the game, but my enthusiasm was quickly diminished upon getting to move around more freely and discovering that most of the problems I had with the original are still there, with a couple new ones thrown in for fun.

The bigger environment somehow ends up feeling more claustrophobic, which makes no sense. It feels like the camera is even tighter on Batman now, to the point I want to ask him to move aside a bit. Speaking of the camera, I've already run into more camera issued than I did in the whole of Arkham Asylum.

Also, it seems like the character models are made up of less polygons, and some of the building textures I've seen so far would almost feel at home on the original X-box. It is much more noticeable on certain characters. The mix/match polygon count (or my perception of it) makes the game a little strange to look at. This may just be me though, I'm still filtering half my visual information through a screwed up eye (Thanks to the most recent round of drops, close range vision has improved PAST my normal baseline, while long range is still sitting around the 50 range)

I'm sure once I get more used to the little quirks this one has introduced that I'll end up having a lot of fun with it, but right now it almost feels like a chore. I've literally played about two forty five minute chunks and turned it off to go watch tv or make dinner.
Ruin Factory: Tides of Destiny

I've been wanting to check out this game for a while and my wife just got it for me soooo, I'll let you know how it is.