WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Really close to finishing Dark Souls. I'm in the Crystal Caves and Seath is the last lord soul I need.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Deckiller
Skyward Sword.

I'd be willing to bet it eats Skyrim for dinner.

I read a review that its a great game... AFTER TEN HOURS.
Finished Makai Toushi SaGa on Wonderswan Color. (Final Fantasy Legend)

Now I remembered why that game pissed me off so much. Stupid cheap enemies.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Nightowl
I'm playing Garry's Mod, fooling around with TF2 ragdolls and stuff.

I'm wondering why my PcMod crapped out
author=J-Man

They made a remake? How neat!
I just saw an impressive speedrun of the original GB title where the player relies solely on monsters and eating the right meats.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=TooManyToasters
Really close to finishing Dark Souls. I'm in the Crystal Caves and Seath is the last lord soul I need.

Good luck.
author=Avee
author=J-Man

They made a remake? How neat!
I just saw an impressive speedrun of the original GB title where the player relies solely on monsters and eating the right meats.

Yeah, they remade it, but it was only in japanese, but recently I found out someone did a translation of the game, then for old times sake, I figured I'd try it out.
After getting frustrated by Skyrim, I needed another game to fill my time, so I did a little search.

Lands of Lore - Wanted some first person dungeon crawler RPG with automap, found this, liking it so far. I wanted turned based combat, but didn't find any games that appealed to me. I don't like realtime combat in these games too much, but what can you do. Also, the RPG elements seem quite shallow, but the game keeps me interested.

Mixing in a little Blood (dos), never played it before, quite fun, and gory too. Reminds me of Doom 2/Duke Nukem 3d, just the type of shooter I like, with all those secret places to find and monsters to slay :)
Quite hard though, I keep running out of health fast, and I chose only the second difficulty level.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I'll make a topic for it later if nobody else does, but Call of the Underworld by SCF (the guy who did Last Scenario and Exit Fate). It's a shump, and I'm hilaribad at shumps.

This is what it looks like:

author=Craze
I'll make a topic for it later if nobody else does, but Call of the Underworld by SCF (the guy who did Last Scenario and Exit Fate). It's a shump, and I'm hilaribad at shumps.

This is what it looks like:

*Craze's Video*

This is a complete Touhou clone. I played a game in 2005 that was essentially identical to this called Perfect Cherry Blossom (part of the touhou series afaik).

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Yup, but the thing about Call of the Underworld is that it's entirely bosses.
Playing:

Final Fantasy III DS (Speed run. First segment in 5:32)
Final Fantasy IV (No healing game. Save right after Cecil becomes a Paladin.)
Oblivion (Level 1, Hardest Difficulty-right before Umbra.)
Final Fantasy XIII (Ncu-Chapter 3)
Chrono Trigger (Mandatory Fights Only, Low Level.)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Just kidding on this one. That stupid pre-volcano puzzle made me lose all interest in it.)

Yup, when i replay games, i challenge myself. a lot. ^.^
I'm playing a lot of Frozen Synapse. Friend me or challenge me on Frozen Synapse any day and I'll be game. (My nickname is Shinan)

This video is pretty old, but I haven't uploaded any new ones. A friend of mine has though:
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Saint's Row 3. Doesn't lag or crash. I'm in windowed mode at the moment playing it.
Final Fantasy 7. Downloaded it from the Playstation Network. First time I've played it in like 11 years. It's sooooooooooooooooooooo good. I'm hooked.

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Completed Saints' Row 3.
Final Fantasy VII. Bought a decent used copy recently, but hell if it still wasn't expensive. But anyway, I love this game and forgot just how MUCH I enjoy(ed) it. It's awesome.
Class of Heroes

FINALLY got a PSP, and with it came new gaming opportunities.

I read it is hard in the beggining, and HELL is it hard. One of my party members constantly keeps dying, and reviving her costs 10/20 G each time, which is the kind of money I can barely afford. Then once, the revive failed, and it suddenly cost 60G to try second time. No way I can afford that anytime soon :)

Also, all the party members start with a KNIFE, and zero defense clothes.

Pretty hard to start, but I'm loving it. And I finally can use all the time I spend travelling to work playing games instead of staring out the window or listening to old people on the bus (ugh...).
author=Ephiam
Final Fantasy VII. Bought a decent used copy recently, but hell if it still wasn't expensive. But anyway, I love this game and forgot just how MUCH I enjoy(ed) it. It's awesome.

Isn't it?? It's so addicting. It's almost like I'm playing it for the first time.
Skyrim - It's a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Addictive, almost. I'm probably gonna end up an accidental outlaw, the way I'm going. I keep killing people by accident... and all the wrong people at that. Three contracts on my head so far.

Radiant Historia - playing along with an LPer I like watching.