WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Just dled I Miss the Sunrise last night so Im gonna take a break and play it for a few hours haha. My little bros been playing TOR, Im not gonna lie the game looks solid. Im still working for Guild Wars 2 but I may actually pick it up.
Just beat Re:Coded. It took....19 hours? And that was me screwing around. WAY too short. o.o At least the side stuff is fun.

I guess i'll just sit in a corner and wait for The 4 Heroes of Light, then. Heard it's really good, but the critics are morons like usual about, so we'll see.
I'm currently playing Tactis Ogre for the GBA. And I'm kinda disappointed since it seems there are not job levels or awesome skills to equip; but I'm still enjoying it somewhat. Althought, I just learned that the path I took will lead me to the 'B' ending. Bummer. =/
author=alterego
I'm currently playing Tactis Ogre for the GBA. And I'm kinda disappointed since it seems there are not job levels or awesome skills to equip; but I'm still enjoying it somewhat. Althought, I just learned that the path I took will lead me to the 'B' ending. Bummer. =/

Knight of Lodis is a tremendous game. While its job system is lackluster compared to FFT, it excels at a fundamental level: its level design.
Persona 3 for my new PSP, undubbed version. The SMT games kinda grew up on me during my "tasting" of Strange Journey and Devil Survivor (didn't finish those games, because playing DS games on the emulator started to give me "motion sickness" of sorts, plus the framerate and sound quality was choppy).

While Persona 2 (don't remember which one) didn't appeal to me (the combat system didn't "click", plus random battles...), P3P gripped me immediately. Full control of all my characters is what I like. Plus the setting is... well, kinda hard to describe, but it feels fresh and exciting compared to more "traditional" rpgs I've been playing lately.

EDIT: Also, Civilization 4. Now I know what everybody ment by "Just one more turn". Can't be helped, I finally erased Japan from the map, only to be attacked by 3 other nations right after that, from two different directions, by land and sea, with Julius Caesar leading the charge. I am barely holding it together, luckily for me, I have vastly superior naval forces (my dreadnoughts vs their galleys... hehehe), and only one enemy is on the same continets as me, so as long as I can sink all those enemy ships (and the land forces onboard), I should be fine.
I'm making my way through Bastion. Really nice concept (with the active narrator) and game.
Currently splitting my time between Final Fantasy 8, Okami, and Persona 4.

...I'm not as into any of them as I used to be.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Play some LA Noire, quite addictive. Up to Golden Butterfly case. Um, I kinda have a problem there, the only thing that supposedly looks interesting is the car.
Mostly just SoulCalibur 4. I had gotten bored of it long ago, but I've been playing it pretty often over the past few days and I think it's only because SoulCalibur 5 is out really soon.

Funny how a new game coming out revitalize your interest in a game you had previously gotten tired of.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Dissidia is so ridiculously good. I was not expecting it to be so excellent!
Persona 4! I'm determined to beat it and get the best ending.
I only played one Persona game and I don't even remember which one it was! It was on the original Playstation and I remember the main character being a dark haired Japanese journalist who ended up investigating some high school that went completely bonkers with demons at night. I never did finish it because the dungeons were pretty boring as a whole and the story made my brain hurt as a teenager.

Was that Persona 2?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
That's Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. The reporter (Maya Amano) is in both EP and Innocent Sin, but is the main character of EP.

Maya. <3 <3

So I kept hearing that Planescape Torment had the best story in any video game ever. "Really?" I thought. "I'd like to see that!"

Now I'm a couple of hours into Planescape Torment and yeah, it's brilliant. This is a game where you can apologize to a pair of teeth, travel the world collecting insults for your talking skull buddy, make trees grow by believing in them and have people forage around inside of your body so that they can find things you left there years ago (you are immortal, by the way.) Also I've heard that at some point you can help an alleyway give birth.

What happened to games like this???
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
I'm playing Killer7.
I'm currently playing through the translated SNES ROM of FF5 on my android phone.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I tried to play Super Mario World in my Galaxy Tab through an emulator but hell, I keep moving like I'm sliding, probably it's just the crude controls of the emulator.
Yeah, playing anything that requires timing or tight controls is pretty much a wash on tablets/smartphones. I keep hearing that touchpads are the "future of gaming" but I don't see it.
Just imagine Super Meat Boy on a smartphone. Or Chrono Trigger!

What a fucking lazy port.
I have the SCUMM emulator on my Windows phone and I play games like Flight of the Amazon Queen and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. It works so damn awesome!