WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Last night, it was One Must Fall 2097. I blame the Battledrome! It's been a while since I've played any fighting game, but it's amazing how much I remembered from previous plays!
I'm about 90% through my second character in Dragon Age 2, a mage with a mix of primal,healing/haste,gravity and hex abilities. I never actually finished a mage character in DA:O, since they had to be built just right to stay effective and I didn't want to play my game based on someone's guide, but I'm having fun with this build I came up with. I lock down the entire battlefield, cast my big area of effect damage over time spell, petrify the strongest target, hex it, and then have all team members attack it at the same time before turning on haste to help mop up any stragglers in a hurry. No more do I have to worry about getting caught short by a Serabas or enemy Blood Mages. They get vaporized as soon as I notice them.

I'm also planning on starting a new character in Mass Effect to bring through ME2 and start ME3 with when it arrives, but I don't know if I'll have that much free-time. Instead of trying to max my character out, or making decisions from the standpoint of what effect they might have on future content, I'm just going to play it naturally, making the decisions for my character based on the personality I set up for him. I'm thinking either a paragon sole survivor Sentinel/Vanguard or renegade ruthless Infiltrator.

If I don't have the time for that, I'll probably just import my original Mass Effect character, even though playing a straight-up soldier build has lost a lot of its appeal over the years.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Hopefully Skyrim won't crash while playing it next, just put in a possible fix in the ini.
One of my graphics card might be dying.
Playing Diablo 2 Eastern Sun mod. Great fun, tons of customization you can do with all the recipes/loot. Should keep me busy before D3 or Torchlight 2 come around (whenever THAT will be :/ )

Also bought Super Street Fighter 4 AE, I always wanted to play a fighter game, but MvC3 and its 3 characters at a time was too hard and felt wrong (regret buying that). At first I wanted to get Arcana Heart 3 or BlazBlue CS since I love the 2d anime style of those games, but I figured that in Europe I would hardly ever find any people to play with online (though I kinda still want to get one of those, even if it is only for offline... worth it?).

SSF4 focuses on 1v1, which lets me learn one character properly. I still have trouble pulling off my special/ultra moves in arcade though. And when I tried online as a total fighter newbie, I couldnt win a single match, plus I couldnt even pull off some of the moves I can consistently use in offline, probably because of lag and the unforgiving timing? While playing online it really felt like my character was doing random stuff rather than the moves I input.

EDIT: I really suck at fighters, in SSF4, I played at least a dozen other people online, and my score is still 0. That is ZERO. MATCHES. WON. The best I managed was winning one round with 3 people.... sigh, it doesnt help that the timing on the moves is so off during online compared to offline... Plus the game likes to match me with people who have over 2000 points, who basically combo me to death in a matter of seconds.

Now that is discouraging....
I'm still playing Phoenix Wright and I've been playing Civilization alot lately.
As well as Crisis Core because I suck.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Using windowed mode to stop skyrim from crashing.
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
VTMB anyone?
(Vampire : The Masquerade : Bloodlines)
Helluva good game!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Just finished Jurassic Park the Game. Don't be fooled by the name. It's one endless QTE. This was one of the stupidest gaming experiences to date.
Not only is the gameplay irradic, the models aren't even Dreamcast worthy, let alone next gen. It was really crappy.
Only thing worth interest was the story; but it's so overshadowed by crappy looking models and bad animation, that I was often taken out of the experience.
The cartoony character models worked for Back to the Future (despite being even MORE hideous), but they did not work here. Furthermore, I don't even think there was shadows.

I'm done buying telltale games. They're a shitty american video game design school drop out company who are consistently ruining all these awesome franchises.
author=Milos
VTMB anyone?
(Vampire : The Masquerade : Bloodlines)
Helluva good game!

I haven't played it in a while, even though I always have a blast when I do. After my last run through as a Malkavian, I kind of figured it would be impossible to top that experience. There is something wonderfully demented about watching what appears to be a drugged out raver in an over the top fluffy pimp costume, carrying an assault rifle, getting into a heated argument with a stop sign.

I started my Mass Effect series marathon this weekend, and so far I'm making terrible time. I'm not even a fifth of the way through the first game. The way it is going with work and other responsibilities (having a life, etc), I may not get to ME3 until the weekend after it comes out, or later.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Just finished playing through a 100% run of Banjo Kazooie. Completion time: 11 hours, 4 minutes. Hard to believe how "short", approachable, and downright enjoyable games are when you don't have to spend 50-60% of them leveling up like in RPGs.

Now I'm jumping directly into Banjo Tooie.

3/11/12 EDIT: Fuck this game. I don't remember there being so much backtracking and the levels being this unappealing (I'm looking at you, Glitter Gulch Mine). Oh yeah, about how 'bout dem beak-pecking dynamite sticks? Totally not going to cause them to explode. Realism check. NopenopenopenopeNOPEnopenopenope SO MUCH NOPE!
Currently Playing:

Final Fantasy 9 & Legionwood: Tale of the Two Swords
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Mass Effect 3 already on Earth now, getting pwned by reaper forces, hard to concentrate on some
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Chaos Overlords!?
I'm currently playing Dissidia Duodecim, Star Stealing Prince, Birth By Sleep (again), Dynasty Warriors Vol 2, and Dragonball Z Tenkaichi: Another Road (dunno if I spelled it right, lol.). Oh, I'm also helping test play a game, which I really need to get back to soon or he'll think I quit or something, heh!
Finally got the chance to get into Mass Effect 3 a little bit today. The things it does poorly are hard not to notice, but the things it does well have more than made up for it so far!

Also, planning on making a Shepard in the future who looks a little like Kevin Sorbo...

Spoiler-
Since they basically turned the Normandy into the Andromeda now!

EDIT - Also really looking forward to importing my Shepard that went the romance route with Jack.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=Killer Wolf
EDIT - Also really looking forward to importing my Shepard that went the romance route with Jack.

Have fun meeting her
twice.
author=Marrend
Last night, it was One Must Fall 2097. I blame the Battledrome! It's been a while since I've played any fighting game, but it's amazing how much I remembered from previous plays!

Gargoyle FTW
I've been getting back into Skyrim while playing a bit of Street Figther X Tekken on the side.

Having fun playing with mods in Skyrim while also making my own. Currently making a hunter's shack in the wilderness for a friend who refuses to learn how to use the creation kit despite the fact that it's easy as heck.