WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Tau
RMN sex symbol
Decided to pick up my Skyrim game again. Forgot how much shit I had left to do in that massive game. Even though it's already April, I still have yet to finish/start all these games from last year..

Deus Ex HR, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Halo Anniversary, Assassin's Creed Revelations, couple of Rpg Maker games. Now Mass Effect 3 is out and I have to buy that game still. That's another problem, I buy these games but I never have time to play them anymore and eventually just forget them. Gears of War series I love those games, yet I haven't even touched the third game.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Avee
author=benos
I'm now playing Ys- The Oath in Felghana eng translation.
Welcome to Heaven :)
Have you played the SNES version, Wanderers from Ys?

I beat King's Field yesterday, known as the spiritual father of Demon's Souls. It isn't impressive by today's standards but it constantly kept me in fear of dying.

I can't even beat the first boss, lmao.

Also playing the infamous Katawa Shoujo.
author=benos
I can't even beat the first boss, lmao.

The answer to roadblocks in EVERY Ys game is grind moar.
Grinding is the lazy way to overcome 'em.
Devising a strategy to avoid getting hit is the better way though.
author=Avee
Grinding is the lazy way to overcome 'em.
Devising a strategy to avoid getting hit is the better way though.

I dunno. Maybe Oath is different, but like Ys 1 for example... The bat boss was basically impossible if you didn't have a high enough level because it was a) difficult to dodge in general and b) you could barely damage it without a decent level.

But again, like I said, maybe Oath is different. I've heard Oath and Seven are vastly different in battle mechanics from Ys 1-3, so...
Oh yes, the older Ys games do require grinding.

The later games (Oath in Felghana, Ark of Napishtim, Origin and Seven) are different though. As long as you have enough ATP to deal damage to a boss, you can study its attack patterns, avoid all attacks, and deliver a few hits between evasive maneuvers, which I believe is far more interesting than grinding and going all-out-offensive.
author=benos

I too am playing Katawa Shoujo. I managed to die on my first playthrough. I didn't even know that was possible to do in this game.
Is anyone playing Binary Domain? I tried the demo out the other night and found myself actually enjoying it. It's sort of the general Gears of War mechanic, but put into a setting I actually cared for.

I'm thinking of picking it up after a couple more price drops, unless the quality dramatically falls off after the two demo missions.

Also, Alpha Protocol finally dipped below 5 bucks at Amazon, so I'll be expecting delivery of that sometime at the end of the week.

Basically, I'll play pretty much anything at this point to keep my brain from considering a second trip through ME3 right now.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Having some fun on Star Wars Battlefront II.
But then again I enjoy all Star Wars games, especially the older first person shooters.
(Dark Forces here I come!)

And Blackmoon Prophecy here and there. :)
Trying to "blaze" through Xenosaga 1 as best I can. I'm in the second half of the game at about 20 hours at least... Though I'm hoping to trivialize as much of the combat as I can when I can, which will probably be right before the final dungeon...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
trance2
Trying to "blaze" through Xenosaga 1 as best I can. I'm in the second half of the game at about 20 hours at least... Though I'm hoping to trivialize as much of the combat as I can when I can, which will probably be right before the final dungeon...

So proud. Too bad XS3 is the only good game in the series!

I'm playing League of Legends eternally, and just started a replay of <3 Dragon Age II <3. (Yes, I also like FFXIII. I am a heretic.)

I am having a go at Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light.

...but I have no idea how to cast Cure on myself outside of battle. :<
author=kentona
I am having a go at Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light.

...but I have no idea how to cast Cure on myself outside of battle. :<

Hmmm. It's been awhile since I've played but you either were able to select the command from a character in the menu, or you have to use the tome that is equipped on them. I don't know for sure, I just know it's possible (given you have enough circly thingies to do it!)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
You have to have the AP to cast it, and then just select the tome from their inventory screen, like you would a potion.
Ah. I kept going to my Abilities menu to try to use my characters abilities. Silly me.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Craze, I thought at one point you swore you would never play Dragon Age 2?

For the record, I love Dragon Age 2. I am the 1%.
Tau
RMN sex symbol

Borrowed my cousins Wii because I bought XenoBlade Chronicles randomly in the store for only 25 bucks haha. That's NZ so that is quite cheap for a game here. So yeah playing XenoBlade and loving it. Best JRPG I've played since Eternal Sonata like 3 years ago.

Battle system is fun and deep. The world is MASSIVE for a single player game. Graphics are beautiful, music, shit ton of quests. Gotta love Sakaguchi. Story isn't bad either surprisingly.
Just beat Saint's Row 2 with my buddy. What a glitch fest! It's got more bugs than a shitty RM game. Fun though.
author=Tau
Battle system is fun and deep. The world is MASSIVE for a single player game. Graphics are beautiful, music, shit ton of quests. Gotta love Sakaguchi. Story isn't bad either surprisingly.

B-but... Xenoblade ISN'T Mistwalker. It's Monolith Soft. :x

The lead writer is the guy who wrote Xenogears, though. (and I think Xenosaga 1? I could be wrong on that last one.)