WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
UPRC
<insert UPRC's post>

you really should hide tag that with a spoiler alert

that said, yes, he died within three battles since I'm playing with the amazing Mod of Balance and I was being cocky and

yes it was amazing

HOWEVER, WRONG FANDOM

they're Pushing Daisies characters, although I did start with Eddard/Jon/Tyrion but then realized Pushing Daisies would be cuter
For some reason, I take a certain grade of offense to people calling Chrono Trigger a "snoozefest" =/

In other news, I decided to emulate Terranigma again. Fun little game! - Many years ago when I first played it, I remember I got all town expansions, weapons, armors; Everything, or almost everything (I may have missed a Magirock or two) This time around I had to check a playtrough a few times because I didn't know what was I doing... I guess I'm getting too old for videogames. =S
author=Dudesoft
author=AbsoluteIce
Currently, The good old fashioned original Assasin's Creed on PS3.
Wow, I feel ancient.

Playing FFT WotL on iphone

Lol, don't worry.
When I said
author=AbsoluteIce
Currently, The good old fashioned original Assasin's Creed on PS3.

I meant old-fashioned for the PS3 console. So don't feel ancient.
I also play some retro games from time to time too. ;)
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I'm currently fooling around in Tetris because I can't rest until I have bought a NES and three games for it. But I need money first and must sell my shitty PS3.
Craze
itt: rmn hates on ps3 for no good reason

i'm writing papers about the 13th century feminism in england hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha who plays games hahahahahahha loooool

...when i can catch a minute, i'm doing a Mod of Balance FF1 run, then continuing my replay of Dragon Age II.

EDIT: LISTENING TO THIS

REPLAYING LINK'S AWAKENING BBIAB
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Bought Zelda: Skyward Sword. Enjoy the foreshadowing, enjoy the dungeons, feel like the interface is vastly improved. Tools don't feel useful enough; almost everything is done with the sword, and when you do use the tools it's always "shoot the hookshot at the glowing, pulsing target symbol," there are so few puzzles that use tools.

The sword-fighting is unbearable by the way. HATE THE MOTHERFUCKING CONTROLS. It's like playing Chasm Spasm at 600 ping. At first I thought it was just a matter of getting used to them, but now I'm 40 hours in so I'm pretty sure that's not the problem and they really are just super duper clunky. The problem is multiple actions are done by the same motion at different speeds, and also that there's a half second delay on everything. Also you can't lock on and shoot any more, so using tools as combat items has completely disappeared from the game.

Overall I would describe this game as worse than Twilight Princess in every way, but it's not bad. It's just lower budget, and the designers loved the clunky motion-control swordfighting way too much and tried to use it as often as they could. It's still far better than Spirit Tracks, and better in some ways than Wind Waker.
I beat up women in underwear in this medieval version of Grand Theft Auto.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
This year in videogames has been productive so far for me. In March and early April, I started and completed both Mass Effect 3 and Gears of War 3. I normally take months to complete games, even those that I love. As proof of that notion, I have also been working on my Final Fantasy XII save I started in 2007.

For the most part, however, I have been having a blast playing The Old Republic!
Been playing Hustle Kings on the PS3 a little bit today and it's quite fun! Easily the most realistic billiards/pool game that I've played in a long while. My roommate and I enjoyed it so much that now we feel like going out to play a real game or two later tonight.
Been playin' me some Cave Story lately. Fun game, I should've played this game ages ago.
Craze
Darken
what videogames

how ironic
author=rcholbert
For the most part, however, I have been having a blast playing The Old Republic!
Have you now? I wouldn't know!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Shinan
I beat up women in underwear in this medieval version of Grand Theft Auto.

What game is that?
mount and blade

that's actually the title of the game and not a joke caption
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Just watched the video. I am unimpressed.
Started playing The Old Republic again. I originally stopped playing because I was getting burned out from constantly running around city planets on my Jedi Consular. Seriously, it is unbearable Republic-side. From levels 10 (I think?) to 25, it is nothing but city planets. Taris isn't too bad because it is in ruin so you get to run through the grass andstuff, but even still... Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa are almost the same experiences, only one is bright and sunny and the other is dark and moody.

This is why I prefer playing Empire-side. Aside from being able to be a colossal douche by killing almost everyone I interact with, I find their areas to be more enjoyable (reached Tatooine and am loving it). Plus the Sith Warrior story is pretty interesting to follow. I can't wait until I'm strong enough to turn on Darth Baras because it's definitely inevitable and I can't wait to see what triggers it.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
You should join us on Krayt Dragon, UPRC. But, Taris hardly counts as a city planet... it's more like a jungle planet with urban decay in the background. I'd agree that Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa are too similar in structure, but their style is much different. Coruscant is a boring capitol planet, and Nar Shaddaa is Hutt Vegas. Nar Shaddaa houses both Republic and Empire players, has neutral factions GTNs, and the atmosphere is much... darker in tone. Worst case scenario is if you hate a planet, just stay long enough to finish your class quest.

I would agree that the Empire storylines are generally much more fun to play.
Is Krayt Dragon a server?

And I tend to finish as many side quests as I can before I complete the class quests. I try to be overleveled a tiny bit when I leave each planet. My Sith Marauder arrived on Tatooine just shy of 26 while everyone was telling me that I'd be leaving Nar Shaddaa at 24.