WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Currently playing this game called "Overlord", where I lead a small army of goblins to create as much evil and chaos as possible. Good for a laugh, but some sections are a bit long...

Wish "Romancing Saga II" on SNES were translated already :/
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Speaking of Romancing Saga, I saw someone selling a Super Famicom and lots of games for it.
Romancing Saga was one of them.
After looking through my list of Steam games that I haven't beaten, I decided to have a go at Tomb Raider Underworld.

It's great fun to play a game that actually has decent puzzles. I forgot how much I suck at puzzles though, because there was one at the start that I didn't even know how to solve.

The physics in the game seem pretty wonky. I'd say that the physics here are even worse than in other games that are notorious for ridiculous physics such as Oblivion. When I tell Lara to drop anything she is carrying, such as a stone block, she always drops it directly underneath herself and she ends up standing on it for some odd reason. When I move to get off the block, it flips right out and flies across the room at warp speed.

So a big stone block propels itself across an entire room at a blinding speed because Lara is stepping off of it? Weeeeeeeird physics.

Pretty questionable physics aside, it's proving to be a pretty fun game.
author=UPRC
The physics in the game seem pretty wonky. When I tell Lara to drop anything she is carrying, such as a stone block, she always drops it directly underneath herself and she ends up standing on it for some odd reason. When I move to get off the block, it flips right out and flies across the room at warp speed.

^Lmao
author=CoS_Gab
Currently playing this game called "Overlord", where I lead a small army of goblins to create as much evil and chaos as possible. Good for a laugh, but some sections are a bit long...

Wish "Romancing Saga II" on SNES were translated already :/

I have a feeling that RS II is just never gonna be translated. Unless there's a group working on it that I never knew of? Lol.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Wild Arms 3. That Gallows guy dies too easy in the desert. And the exp is quite shit to say the least.
I'm now playing Paper Mario 2. Maybe I should play all of my old Gamecube games...
author=Ephiam
I have a feeling that RS II is just never gonna be translated. Unless there's a group working on it that I never knew of? Lol.

2 or different 3 teams took it up and abandoned it again... then haven't heard any news in years... I'd play it (have gone through a good chunk of the beginning), but RPGs (at least oldschool ones) just aren't as captivating without knowing more about the story :/
I am currently playing:

- Pokémon Silver
- Minecraft
- TERA
- The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb
- Golden Sun
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Mostly League of Legends and I'm revisiting some of my old GBA games. Playing Donkey Kong (GB) right now.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Diablo III. Heavily modded Skyrim. Sims 3.

IF IT HAS A III OR S, I'M IN
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
What else but Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney?
author=Craze
Diablo III. Heavily modded Skyrim. Sims 3.

SWTOR? (which is basically KOTOR III)

I'm on the Shadowlands server; I am Kentona the Honorable, Jedi Shadow of the Novasolo Legacy
author=Craze

Valve must be your arch-nemesis.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
I've only really been playing SWTOR lately as well. My main is a Jedi Guardian, and the plot for that class loosely follows the ending to the original KotOR games and directly follows the plot from the official Revan novel. I'm close to wrapping that up, and I look forward to joining the Empire on my next roll.

Rocen Starstream, also on The Shadowlands server.
Holbert is planning on leaving me behind again, even though I rolled a Sith Warrior and have him ready to go.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Someone has to get out and earn the money. Don't you go sassing your sugar daddy.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Yellow Magic
What else but Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney?

I second that. Actually I'm not playing it right now, but it would be a good idea to play it again, even though that would make it the third time I play it. Right now I'm not playing any games, just working on mah nagademo entry.
Person 3 Portable, Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Skyrim whenever a free moment allows for it.
I finally finished FF12... >_>

I haven't fully completed it yet, but I'm so sick of it that I don't care, haha. Right now I'm mainly playing:

Pokemon Conquest - Just started it today. It's very fun.
Tales of the Abyss - Started it on the PS2 a while back but never finished. I figured I'd remedy that with the 3DS version.
Xenoblade Chronicles - I put this game on hold until I finished 12, which took way longer than I expected.