WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
So I played this last night:

http://twinbeardstudios.com/frog-fractions

and oh my god it is the best thing. I learned so much!
author=Melkino

haha it's worth clicking the link to see the guy grow twin beards :D
author=Link_2112
author=Melkino

haha it's worth clicking the link to see the guy grow twin beards :D

So this is the best thing ever
Returned to Guild Wars 2 Saturday after not playing it since the end of September or so. Glad I picked it back up again, because it really is the most enjoyable MMO out there at the moment in my opinion.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
UPRC
Returned to Guild Wars 2 Saturday after not playing it since the end of September or so. Glad I picked it back up again, because it really is the most enjoyable MMO out there at the moment in my opinion.

I haven't played since around that time too, but it's really quite excellent. I plan on getting back to it... eventually. Been playing a ridiculous amount of League of Legends with friends.

Also, Half-Minute Hero and Cladun x2 are on sale on Steam right now. I thought 30H was going to be a silly little time-waster... but it's actually a damn good game. I'm quite impressed.

ftr this is what cladun x2 sounds like jsyk

NIS pls
I played through The Walking Dead during the weekend and to continue my zombie-gaming streak I've been playing some Deadlight.

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
This is the most well-done advergame I have ever seen: http://www.oldspicesavestheworld.com/

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Valkyria Chronicles, training mode. I properly have to beat Cloudburst with more training and more turns left.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Finished Star Ocean 3. Goddamn.

I broke the game a bit too easily in the end - actually, I didn't even have to do much thanks to Maria's Scatter Beam, but it was still fun while it lasted; one hell of a battle system, to be sure.

Now I just have to decide whether to attempt the post-game dungeons (including the giant-ass Sphere 211 with...211 floors)

I approved of the game-changing plot twist ("Everything is just a game noooo") but while it was very postmodern to a point, it wasn't taken as far as I'd have liked ....although my ideal ending would be "Everyone gets deleted" as opposed to "Everyone gets deleted but DOESN'T" (don't think most gamers would appreciate that, hah).

Next up, Persona 3! Whenever I save up enough to buy a used copy, anyway.
Age of Wonders Shadow Magic. Was looking for something different from the traditional RPGs, and the strategy/rpg hybrid genre really appeals to me. Was choosing from multiple games, but went with this one for now.

I also tried Master of Magic and King's Bounty Crossworlds. Liked them both, and will probably come back to them later, but first I really need to focus on one game from a genre at a time, otherwise I just jump from game to game and I don't really "dive" into one single title.

Was also trying Deponia, but the more adventure games I try, the more I realize that I just don't enjoy playing them. Even though I really dig the art/characters/music in Deponia, the basic gameplay elements of adventure games just put me off.
After getting the boot from Zynga (freedom!), I was finally able to stop playing their craptacular "games" and return to Motion Twin.

I've been playing their zombie apocolypse co-op, Die2Nite, as well as other games through their Twinoid gaming network.

Still farting around in Minecraft, too.
Just started playing Global Offensive yesterday... I haven't played CS for so long so I constantly got owned by snipers. I don't get how some people can headshot me with just one hit, though. :\
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I played TF2 a while ago. If I don't play for several days, I will usually suck at TF2. Horribly. Oh well, I decided to name my rocket launcher "Pete Mk. II" because Liberty Launcher was a too boring name.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
More Enchanted Arms.
Tau
RMN sex symbol

:D

First few hours aren't that interesting, but the rest has been amazing. Game needed a little more polish though.

As well as

They are simple, yet kind of deep once you get into it, Kairosoft games are amazing.

Holy, those are bigger than expected, I hope this isn't too spammy.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I'm really tempted to start a "best console evr" poll thread.
LOL I was playing Global Offensive earlier, and I had a picture of a girl as my avatar. The guys thought I was a girl so they all went easy on me. :))

I had an automatic shotgun, and they all just pulled out pistols. =))
author=Nightowl
SNES
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Nightowl

DS (Lite)

like seriously

...I'm currently playing Half-Minute Hero (almost done) and, as always, League of Legends with Natook/ChaosProductions/Karsuman.