WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Currently playing Runescape in old school servers.

Aww yeeaaa, much better than the current Runescape.
My own (playtesting), Okami, Final Fantasy X, Tales of Legendia.

Currently, most of my playing is on Tales of Legendia.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
bulmabriefs please remove legendia from the playstation and destroy it with a hammer

i hope you didn't pay money for that shitty excuse for a videogame
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Guild Wars 2! I found a pirate cave. A disembodied captain made fun of me :(
League of Legends.... Why, when I vowed not to play this game with the shittiest community ever, I do not know, probably because I need something to pass time until Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is released.

Had a few fun games, but mostly it's a 4v5 because someone is AFK or leaves because HE wanted mid (or worse... had a game where the player wanted mid, but couldn't have it, so he just ran into the enemy team and fed them). Lots of swearing, everybody wants to report everyone for everything.... Fun times.

I have to admit though, the few games I played where our team AND the enemy team was competent, wasn't raging etc, those games were lots of fun. But the ratio of good/fun games to 4v5/rage/everything-else-that-pisses-me-off seems to be like 1:5.

PS: There are so goddamn many new champions since I last played, it will take some time to learn what they all can do. But I bought Leona, and she is heaps of fun, never really enjoyed playing support, but I can't say no to so much CC+Eclipse.

EDIT: I think I'll also try to play through Birth By Sleep. Already finished most of my 3DS games I got. Except Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. SO PAINFULLY BORING, I can't believe I wasted money on this, never really played any Zelda games, and this one is supposed to be one of the best.... UGH. Probably just not my type of game, at all.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I could write a grad-school thesis on how MOBAs are finely-tuned to induce the maximum amount of rage per minute. It's to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a supervillain in a chair somewhere steepling his fingers as he watches DotA on his wall of monitors.

They're super fun, though. I've been playing/quitting HoN for years now... Maybe humans are addicted to pain.
Etrian Odyssey 4 is on the rage but I'm still playing the second game.
I want a 3DS ;_;
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
author=Lana42
I want a 3DS ;_;

SO DO I

I even have the game itself already. ;_;
I 'm playing Naruto Storm 3 and it 's awesome ! :D
author=Rhyme
author=Lana42
I want a 3DS ;_;
SO DO I

I on the other hand have the 3DS, but live in Europe, so don't have the game yet. Bah. "Release:Spring"
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Just finished the new Tomb Raider, it was a great game but sadly they decided to employ to many mandatory cover shooter sections when I had really enjoyed the stealth killing. After thinking long and hard about the game the one thing that stuck with me the most was This.
Ni No Kuni! Man, I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH! Aghhh! I was so bummed after I finished the main storyline, and just wish I could erase my memories of the experience just so I could go through it again! Weird? So what! It's the truth! ;__;

Other than that, I've also been playing with Dragon Quest VI off-and-on. Not really into the ROM scene anymore, and I really not a big fan of the remakes of Dragon Quest IV-VI for DS. I just think the older (original) versions have so much more style and life to their visuals and design. But that's just me. I'd pick DQ/DW IV NES over DS any day.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Playing and making.
author=SmileWithStyle
author=Rhyme
author=Lana42
I want a 3DS ;_;
SO DO I

I on the other hand have the 3DS, but live in Europe, so don't have the game yet. Bah. "Release:Spring"

I, on the other hand, just started playing the first one. All this praise of the series I've been seeing here has finally convinced me to try it out. Stil on the very beginning of the game, already addictingly frustrating. You mean to throw ridiculously powerful poison at me when I have no means to deal with it? Bring it on!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=Craze
eo1 sucks

I get the feeling that for you a game is either awesome or horrible, no middle term.

Anyway, I stated my interest in trying out EO on IRC and asked about where I should start. Was told to start out with the first one. Followed recommendation. Do you wish to elaborate on your position?
Oh my Gods!!! Twilight Princess!!!!!!! it so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm playing: Skylanders
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Battle of Giants: Dragons
My Sims : Agents
My Sims: Kingdom
Lunar Dragon Song
And last but not least: Magicians Quest: Mysterious Times...
Or something other than Just Dance 4. I do NOT enjoy playing that right now, but my Nephew demands it off and on.

~Tink. :P

(P.S. And Kingdom Hearts: RE Coded)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Replaying 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors..still waiting to be mindfudged. I've only got one ending so far, though...let's see what happens.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=CyberDagger
author=Craze
eo1 sucks
I get the feeling that for you a game is either awesome or horrible, no middle term.

Anyway, I stated my interest in trying out EO on IRC and asked about where I should start. Was told to start out with the first one. Followed recommendation. Do you wish to elaborate on your position?

Every later EO game blows EO1 out of the water.