WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Aurora $X Update:

The Empire's first attempt at a warp capable freighter was a failure. The engine was too small and feeble and the design carries only about half the fuel needed to made the trip to the planet now designated Nova Terra. The Imperial Space Navy now finds itself rushing to crash design and build a refueling lighter in order to rescue the soon to be stranded crew of Jump-Freighter One. Jump Freighter Two has been ordered to reduce speed to 75km/s barely 2/5ths of the vessels top speed. Imperial officials were quick to blame sci-fi writers for not having a sense of acale.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Playing Resident Evil 6 at the moment. Not on my pc , due to some problems with it after it got fixed, but never did. Stuck again on game dev. My monitor screen keeps flickering until blanks out. But pc keeps going. Whether I get a new monitor if it's the main problem. I got upgrade RAM, But graphics cards keep getting that not responding driver error.
I finished Waking Mars yesterday. An incredible exploration-puzzle game that I heartily recommend.

It was very fun to fiddle with the different ecosystems within the game and creating biomass and whatnot. And also the storyline was intriguing in that way that... Well I really like. A sort of archeological dig in a game form where a mystery is being resolved.

The thing I thought about is that this is the kind of game I would like to make myself. I've had a similar idea for a long time and here comes the game that I wanted. I guess in today's gaming market all of my dream games are slowly coming to be. Which is really great.
Backwards_Cowboy
owned a Vita and WiiU. I know failure
I bought a used copy of Rogue Galaxy (PS2) several months ago, and opened it for the first time the other day. Been playing that a little, and was playing Civilization V (PC) until it overheated my laptop and the screen blacked out. Other than that I've just been looking at some older RPGs for inspiration for my own stuff.

Sim City for the SNES! :)

I was trying to shoot for a "Megalopolis" (which I've never done yet) - BUT I FAILLLLLEEEEED...!!!

*sigh*
Oh well.
(Still beat my old record.)
Tales of Vesperia is just as awesome as I was hoping it would be. Can't decide if I like Vesperia or Xillia more, Xillia was shorter(already finished obviously, apart from some post-game stuff), but had some nice improvements over Vesperia, like free-control camera, minimap, and the ability to skip cutscenes and quicksave almost everywhere. It is VERY annoying having to watch cutscenes and getting through the dialogue again and again after having my ass handed to me by a boss, even when you can hold X+A to speed the dialogue up.

I like the battle system in both games, both are quite a bit of fun, even if they are slower to get going (like only after 30+ hours of playing the games and getting more options, I finally understood the systems and could pull off what I want). I just wish that in Vesperia, they gave you more skillpoints, I simply don't have enough for all the skills I want to be using at the same time (skills that change artes, or those that allow you to combo all the different kinds together to get some really long combos going).

And I love the characters in both games(not only Yuri, but let's be honest, he's an awesome character). Just try preparing a nice meal of "Sorbet" in the icy area in Vesperia, the reactions are hilarious. I like little touches like these in games, I think you would completely miss this skit if you didn't prepare said food in that area.

Oh, oh, and Etrian Odyssey 4 arrived today, so I will be trying that out shortly, should take just a few more hours to finish Vesperia(like 10-15). Leave no game unfinished! ... as long as you enjoy playing it of course. Though I will probably try EO4 before I finish Vesperia, I really want to play it. Its just easier to have one main game than to jump from game to game, especially with RPGs.
I saw that Tales of Vesperia is available for download, so I'm PROBABLY going to get that in the very near future. After I finish Xillia, more than likely, as I'd like to keep the games that I need to finish to a minimum. I do far too much game-hopping as it. It wouldn't be near as bad if they weren't ALL RPGS, but that's pretty much all I play these days. Baha.
author=Addit
Sim City for the SNES! :)

I was trying to shoot for a "Megalopolis" (which I've never done yet) - BUT I FAILLLLLEEEEED...!!!

*sigh*
Oh well.
(Still beat my old record.)
I got a megalopolis once! It was on that special Mario face map, and I used that "cheat" to multistack industry buildings on top of each other.
Ask Mayor K for assistance in making the greatest city of all time!
I'm playing Tales of Xillia. :) It's a good game so far. The graphics felt kinda bad for me at first, but the later maps in the game are a lot more gorgeous than the first two. :P
I feel bad because I don't think I'm ever going to play more than the first five hours or so of Vesperia I played at a friend's house. There's no point buying a gaming system for one game though.

Like others, been playing Xillia since release. I'm about 3/4s done a second playthrough now. I think Graces had the superior battle system, but I do enjoy the story/characters of Xillia more. I won't be pulling the no exp highest difficulty stuff I did with Graces for Xillia, I know that.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
... Space Cadet? Oh lord my Windows 98 memories are coming back.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm in Neo Bowser Castle in Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.
My nostalgia's kicking in...so I'm taking a break from my Skyrim playthrough and thinking of going through most of my favorite rpgs; FFVI, FFVII, FFIX, FFXII, BoF3, Legend of Dragoon, Pokemon Gold(or Heartgold..w/e), Dark Cloud 2, Shadow Hearts, Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, Digimon World 3(or the entire ps1 trilogy, since they're all pretty good), and Dot Hack/G.U. Oh, the memories! ;A;
author=Sana
My nostalgia's kicking in...so I'm taking a break from my Skyrim playthrough and thinking of going through most of my favorite rpgs; FFVI, FFVII, FFIX, FFXII, BoF3, Legend of Dragoon, Pokemon Gold(or Heartgold..w/e), Dark Cloud 2, Shadow Hearts, Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, Digimon World 3(or the entire ps1 trilogy, since they're all pretty good), and Dot Hack/G.U. Oh, the memories! ;A;

That is a lot of RPGs to play through! Not that my list is any shorter.

Finished with Vesperia, so now I am currently playing The Witcher 2 and Etrian Odyssey 4. I love both games, but I play EO more, since I enjoy it a lot more, just started exploring the 3rd land. Not that The Witcher 2 is bad, I love the world, the lore, the NPC interactions (big fan of the Witcher books), and the combat is alright. However, screw that worthless minimap, useless piece of crap.

Had some crazy close moments in EO, like that one time when I was fighting a group of monsters that ambushed me, killing of one of my characters in the first round. Then I didn't manage to finish them off in time, so one of the FOEs joined in. And THEN I didn't manage to finish off the FOE in time, so another one joined in. Somehow I survived, with no TP and barely any HP left on all my characters. Was a nice surge of XP (and adrenaline). I have a standard party of a Fortress/Nightseeker in front and Sniper/Runemaster/Medic in the back. Works pretty well, however the Nightseeker keeps dying waaay too much on the front line, so he was always behind in levels, until he was the only one who survived a long fight with a shiny FOE(they seem to get more dmg the longer the battle lasts when shiny, so 400+dmg hits from normal attacks after a while, no problem, my 150HP characters can take it...NOT, omg), so all XP went to him and he caught up fast :)

I also ordered SMT:Soul Hackers, love me some demon fusing and dungeon crawling. Wanted to get Devil Survivor OC or 2 to play on my 3DS, but both are impossible to get in my country(Soul Hackers alone was pretty hard to track, no shops have it in stock, but hopefully it should arrive around the 20th), and probably pretty hard to get even in other parts of Europe. Might just play SMT:DS2 through DESMUME some time in the future. I am glad ATLUS exists.
impulse bought GTA 5, I normally don't play sandbox games, but i think 260 million dollars and 5 years of development shouldn't disappoint anyone....

It's good so far, I've been playing mostly the story missions but even they sort of split up depending on which character your play as. I like Michael the most because his family is so messed up beyond repair it's kind of hysterically bad. Trevor is really unlikeable and i do not understand why he has followers. Like his craziness goes a lil overboard to the point of being cartoony.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. PS2 version.

Hello childhood.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i got six zoidberg fights in a row so i asked for no more zoidbergs and I GOT FUCKING AMBUSHED

Currently?

Etrian odyssey 3 (mostly on the bus). Just hit the 3rd stratum boss and oh my gosh...It's massacring me. x_x

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines: I'm on my 5th playthrough, this time as a Camarilla loyal Toreador sexy chick. It's seriously one of the best games I've ever played. :D It's amazing.

GoD Factoy (kickstarter alpha): This is one of the best space flight games I've played. I'm still trying to make a truly great ship build though. My current ones are only "ok".