WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Oh how i miss Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupee Land - Hahahahaha. What a game.
Xenogears, I just got it last night and now I'm grinding and I'm still at Dazil. Must...get...deathblows...
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Take a wild guess

<-
<-
<-
<-
<-
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=2690.msg50878#msg50878 date=1229409521
Take a wild guess

<-
<-
<-
<-
<-

You got some good taste :D
author=Archeia_Nessiah link=topic=2690.msg50877#msg50877 date=1229409461
Xenogears, I just got it last night and now I'm grinding and I'm still at Dazil. Must...get...deathblows...

Even if you learn a deathblow you can't use it until you are at a high enough level. I recommend you stop grinding because you will not get to a high enough level to use the cool deathblows until late in the game.
Fracture
The changing of terrain seems an interesting concept. Would be nice if it had a better variety of enemies/attack patterns though.
i guess I am still playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl....lol still....god i need new games
Persona 4 and Persona 2: Innocent Sin. Nothing else. I'm going to be all Persona'd out... >_>
Final Fantasy XII international version.
Chrono Trigger DS and Luminous Arc 2.

Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Romance of The Three Kingdoms VIII and Xenosaga II.
author=Liberty link=topic=2690.msg55168#msg55168 date=1231676887
Luminous Arc 2.

That any good? I played the first and while it was pretty fun (think I beat it in half a week or so), it wasn't very memorable.

Oh, yeah, and what's the normal character to busty witch ratio?
I have been playing nothing but Street Fighter III 3rd Strike for the past several months.
Persona 3 when my buddy gets back from wherever he is.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Grand Theft Auto IV.. No cheats FTW!!
author=Tau link=topic=2690.msg55399#msg55399 date=1231737522
Grand Theft Auto IV.. No cheats FTW!!

Cheats in GTA IV are so boring. The cheats in San andreas, were so much better!
author=Orig link=topic=2690.msg55235#msg55235 date=1231703741
That any good? I played the first and while it was pretty fun (think I beat it in half a week or so), it wasn't very memorable.

Oh, yeah, and what's the normal character to busty witch ratio?

Well, I've really only just started, but I find I'm enjoying it more than the original. Still pretty good voice acting and the battles are fun. So far I've only met one witch and she isn't exactly bust-erina, if you know what I mean, but I'm sure there'll be a lot more. Started with four characters (3 male, 1 female) + witchy-poo.