WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

DanganRonpa! I love it! The whodunits aren't particularly well-written, but the characterization makes up for it. It's a real self-aware scream of a game. Masafumi Takada's soundtrack is fantastic, too!
Playin' Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. It was released on Steam yesterday, I urge you all to buy it in support of this amazing series! >8D

That's enough advertising from me. But yeah, I'm playing this. :p
I finally managed to snag a copy of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze- even though it's been out since February I saw it in person for the first time yesterday. I shit you not.

author=J-Man
Playin' Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. It was released on Steam yesterday, I urge you all to buy it in support of this amazing series! >8D

Had that on PSP before I sold the hunk of junk and all my games. I might be interested in getting it again, but I don't have the funds right now, unfortunately.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Bought Epic Battle fantasy IV on Steam recently, and I really love it, i'm happy to support kupo707 so he can make Epic Battle Fantasy V.

You can play the game entirely free on Kongregate, but saves are a risky devil.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Trying to complete my Pokedex with Pokemon X. I have about 79 species left at this point, but the frustrating part comes with the fact that most of them are 'mons I need to breed to obtain, or ridiculously slow-leveling Pokemon. I need to be in the right mood to train Goomy just so that it evolves, but I at least got through the horrors of the Deino line. x_x
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Well kudos for trying, anyway. I don't think I've ever caught more than 100 species in any Pokemon game.

I'm replaying Advance Wars: Days of Ruin these days, and was having a lot of fun until I got to Jay Islands trial map in Campaign mode. After 60 turns I just went "Screw it".
author=Ratty524
Trying to complete my Pokedex with Pokemon X. I have about 79 species left at this point, but the frustrating part comes with the fact that most of them are 'mons I need to breed to obtain, or ridiculously slow-leveling Pokemon. I need to be in the right mood to train Goomy just so that it evolves, but I at least got through the horrors of the Deino line. x_x

The only game I ever completed the (Regional) Pokedex in was White. I feel your Deino troubles.
Sonic: After the Sequel is a pretty cool fan game, but my computer is seriously lacking the Blast Processing to run this thing at true sanic speeds...
Just completed DanganRonpa, so now I'm playing the psp version of Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles. I've already played 7 and Felghana to completion, but I never got around to picking this compilation up when it was released. Ys I & II are old favorites from the Turbo-CD days, and it's great to play them on the go, with the original chiptune soundtrack if I so desire.
Atelier Escha & Logy atm. Very fun, and the fact that items that you use while exploring replenish when you return to town is really awesome. That was what made me stop playing Totori, running out of bombs/healing items, having to gather materials and make them from scratch, thus running out of precious time. Escha & Logy is obviously more forgiving, but I still can’t finish everything in time, so it feels just right. Might come back to give Totori another try, but going back would be hard.

Also Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia on my 3DS, how I love this type of game. And a bit of Torclight 2, I want to play through the whole game at least once, even though the game moves too fast for my ARPG tastes and it’s so hard to see what’s going on at times.

Finally finished Etrian Odyssey Untold a few days back, just to find out today that they are making Untold 2, a remake of EO2. Hell. Yes. Now remake 3 (or at least let me find a copy in my country goddamit), make EO5, and my dungeon crawling needs shall be satisfied (for a while anyways :D)
Hey that's good to know, I wasn't a big Totori fan either but I've wanted to pick up Escha & Logy for awhile.
Project X Zone - It's alright, not as fun as Endless Frontier though. Although, it's games like this that make you realize how bland each game's character's personalities are.

I used to be a big fan of the Atelier Iris series and Mana Khemia, but when my friend lent me Atelier Rorona I was really disappointed. She told me that the next few games in the series were about the same. Are the Atelier games really worth investing interest in again? They have a bloody huge price tag.
Didn’t play Rorona, but Escha & Logy were a blast to play from start to finish. Surprisingly satisfying combat, brilliant soundtrack (I started whistling along to the atelier music before long, and some of the boss themes... holy shit), and a story that (mostly) makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Really worth the money imho. The only gripe I had with the game was the terrible localization. It was jarring at times during dialogue, and confusing, when the same thing/term has multiple names, or when a quest asks for an item by the wrong name. I am thinking about getting Atelier Ayesha, but the lack of japanese voices is putting me off, mainly because part of the reason I really liked Escha & Logy is because it feels like playing an anime.

Started playing Tales of Graces F again, since I never finished the game. And I can’t understand why, because the game is great and I am having a BLAST. Symphonia Chronicles was great too, and I plan to play and finish that one next, but I really wish there was an option to skip cutscenes that you’ve already seen, especially before hard boss battles. Having to rewatch them every time just to fail again is getting annoying, not to mention having to get to the boss battle, since the save points are not always placed conveniently like in the later games. But that is a minor gripe.
I have not played WoW in about three years. Blizzard recently sent me an email telling me that they've applied Mists of Pandaria to my account for free just because they can, and that they hope to see me back in Azeroth one day. I looked at the email again last night and scoffed at it, as I knew that it was just a clever scheme to try and suck old players back into the game.

It worked. :(
it will work, but only for about 3 weeks, when you get tired of it again.
As long as you don't get involved into community-stuff, you'll be fine. Be wary of that.
author=kentona
it will work, but only for about 3 weeks, when you get tired of it again.

I... I dunno... when I was questing in Teldrassil last night, I was really enjoying it. I was in awe of how every single cave I came across had an actual map now.
author=SmileWithStyle
Didn’t play Rorona, but Escha & Logy were a blast to play from start to finish. Surprisingly satisfying combat, brilliant soundtrack (I started whistling along to the atelier music before long, and some of the boss themes... holy shit), and a story that (mostly) makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Really worth the money imho. The only gripe I had with the game was the terrible localization. It was jarring at times during dialogue, and confusing, when the same thing/term has multiple names, or when a quest asks for an item by the wrong name. I am thinking about getting Atelier Ayesha, but the lack of japanese voices is putting me off, mainly because part of the reason I really liked Escha & Logy is because it feels like playing an anime.

Ayesha is really, *really* slow. I hear Escha & Logy improved on that in a major way.