WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Just started playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire... Eh. The game feels kind of "soulless" so far or something. It's hard to explain. I don't know, this Gen 6 stuff just feels bad, it seems like it's all focused on being flashy looking and really kid friendly instead of having any real charm to it.

I still need to put a little more time into it before I make any final call though. It just isn't looking very good right about now.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I have absolutely no idea what that's supposed to mean other than, "I am wearing nostalgia goggles."
author=LouisCyphre
I have absolutely no idea what that's supposed to mean other than, "I am wearing nostalgia goggles."

I'd find it hard to believe that I'm suddenled being blinded by nostalgia, given that I loved Gen 5 to pieces.
I feel awful because I've got Warlords of Draenor, Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2 and Mario Kart 8 (due to DLC) to enjoy, plus I should be getting the new Smash Bros. in the mail today. Why do I feel bad? One or two of these awesome games will be getting the shaft for a bit, which is depressing because they're all FANTASTIC.
Oh crap, Bayonetta 2's out? I still need to finish B1... and MGR...

But those sands won't farm themselves! Time to queue up CT2 again!

e: FF14
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
Just got Persona Q. It is most excellent. It's a relatively chill dungeon crawler without the crippling feeling of constant attrition, thanks to the sub-persona system.

PROTIP: Don't pick up the sword, oh god
I'm still playing Fantasy Life. I'm definitely getting my money's worth out of the game. It's mindless fun - just running around collecting things in order to make things to sell and buy things to make better things so I can run around and collect things in more dangerous areas so I can make better things to sell to buy even better things to make even better things to use to go to even more dangerous areas to collect the best of things so I can make the best of things to sell in order to buy the best of things to make the absolute best of things to go to the worst places to collect... I think you get the idea.

Honestly, I don't know what's so addictive about it but I've yet to get bored with the game. Helps that it's so fucking charming, graphics-wise, and changing from job to job is a neat feature too.

There's two things I do wish they'd changed so it was a little more streamlined. The first - being able to change job on the fly without having to visit the guild. Especially when you get master status in a job field and you're 'levelling' up other jobs. For example, I was doing my Paladin job killing monsters and found a new area where an awesome new tree was, but in order to cut it down I would need to head all the way back to town, change my job to woodcutter and head all the way back (because I'd need the special skills you can only use when you're a certain job to cut the tree down, otherwise I do about 1-3 damage per hit and it regens a lot more than that >.<; )

The other thing would be allowing teleporting home with bounties. It's so annoying having to dodge enemies (one hit from them and your bounty just pops off your train) to get back to the guild members who take bounties. It's nice that they actually have them out and about in the world, but, ugh...

Oh, and being able to pick which bounty to get rid of if you get over three. I cut down an ancient old awesome tree one time, then got a cool gem. On the way back I had to kill a bear, fine, that took my bounties to the 3 limit, but just before the camp where I'd swap the bounties there was a fucking panther/leopard thing that is fast and deliberately attacks your bounties. I didn't see it in time but killed it fast... however, it's also a bounty so my awesome ass tree bounty got over-ridden by fucky mckitty fuck. :/ I wasn't impressed.

That said, it's a fun enough game for when you want to kill some time. ^.^
author=GreatRedSpirit
Oh crap, Bayonetta 2's out? I still need to finish B1... and MGR...

Yes sir! Came out about two weeks ago, roughly. I'm still playing through the first game, which game bundled with the sequel, and am loving it. Everyone says that the sequel blows the first game out of the water. I cannot imagine what kind of awesomeness awaits me on the other disc that's been resting in the case.
It comes with 1? I should pick it up right away then and not have to worry about getting the old 360 up and working and finding batteries for the controller. Then whenever I do finish 1 in 2017 I can go straight to 2!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Apparently a Legend of Zelda game is what I'm playing. I am listening to the orchestra 25th anniversary concert on YouTube. That Spirit Tracks song... Agh, I need me some Zelda playing!!!
Played tons of Smash for the Wii U today. I thought Link and Falco would be my mains forever, but Robin and Shulk just might edge them out.

author=Dudesoft
Apparently a Legend of Zelda game is what I'm playing. I am listening to the orchestra 25th anniversary concert on YouTube. That Spirit Tracks song... Agh, I need me some Zelda playing!!!
That 25th anniversary concert was even better in person. Aside from the dude cosplaying as Tingle. Blech.
author=AlphaOmega247
Played tons of Smash for the Wii U today. I thought Link and Falco would be my mains forever, but Robin and Shulk just might edge them out.

I played it for a bit last night and had a blast. I've only used about 20% of the roster at the moment, but so far I've had the most success with Zelda. I love that crystal/diamond attack that she has. I like to position myself above a group that's fighting and drop myself into the fray, hitting the attack button to do the crystal attack just before I land. It's so much fun watching EVERYONE get thrown across the level by it.

I can't wait to unlock the Duck Hunt dog. I'm really excited about using him.
It doesn't really take much to unlock everything. I think it took like 2 or 3 days for me. The worst part was playing Smash Tour 3 times to get the Pac-Man stage (cuz Smash Tour sucks).

I haven't used him much, but Duck Hunt isn't a bad character. Or... "Duck. Hunt." as the Smash Announcer says. The only newcomers that I really don't like are Rosalina and Palutena.
Mother 3

Because I realized I haven't played it in years. It's just as fun as I remember.
No more heroes. It's so stupid, but still mildly entertaining.
Now I'm playing Borderlands 2... again, this time as Gaige. She's really, really fun, actually.
I have been playing a load of Smash Bros U. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with a game.
Sims 3. I use it to develop character ideas (for modern day settings). But I miss the original Sims.

I bought Lightning Returns again the other day and am tempted to ditch No More Heroes, but there are tonnes of rmn games I should be playing instead.
No love for No More Heroes? I think the first game is one of the smartest pieces of satire within the medium. It was also Suda51's final truly postmodern game before embracing...whatever it is he's doing now. :(

I'm playing Tales of Hearts R, for Vita. It's great to have a Tales game in my pocket, but jeeezus this plot. It's one of those JRPGs that consists of a cast that can't stand to be around each other, which is an awful way to present your story.
Hahaha I just don't think I'm in the right mood to play it; I did really enjoy Lollipop Chainsaw, and that game alone convinced me to seek out Suda51's other ps3 games.

After forcing myself to finish GTA V and then kind of forcing myself to play No More Heroes, I've realized I feel like playing Lightning Returns, haha.