WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

I just got a free version of ThemeHospital (which I used to really enjoy as a kid). Origin is just giving free versions of it away, so... even though you have to deal with the Origin launcher, it's there for the taking for any who want it.

It's still pretty fun and hectic. There's something about building things and designing places that just appeals to me. Hell, interior design is so much fun - it's part of the reason Sims is so enjoyable I guess. I know I always enjoy futzing around in Sims and ThemeHospital replicates that feeling. Bonus points for Inflatable Head diseases and the like. XD
author=Liberty
I just got a free version of ThemeHospital (which I used to really enjoy as a kid). Origin is just giving free versions of it away, so... even though you have to deal with the Origin launcher, it's there for the taking for any who want it.

It's still pretty fun and hectic. There's something about building things and designing places that just appeals to me. Hell, interior design is so much fun - it's part of the reason Sims is so enjoyable I guess. I know I always enjoy futzing around in Sims and ThemeHospital replicates that feeling. Bonus points for Inflatable Head diseases and the like. XD

Theme Hospital is fucking SICK. I used to play it so much when I was a kid. Mg aunt had it, and a bunch of other sim games like Sims 2 and Sim City 3000. She's pretty much the reason I love sim games so damn much

I think I have Theme Hospital on GOG or something. I need to download it again ASAP.

As for me, I've been playing Guild Wars 2. My friends from Newfoundland convinced me to buy it and yeah... It's way too much fun. I need to handle it carefully or I'll ruin my life.

I've also been playing a bit of Sim City 4 and thinking about trying another run of Ni No Kuni.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Just beat Dragon Age: Inquisition, despite being extremely disappointed in it at every step.

In one final "fuck you," it decided to crash in the middle of the ending.

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Purchased and played Shelter last night since it was $1.99 on steam. While kind of short and linear for my tastes, it turned out to be an excellent game overall with a strong sense of atmosphere. I liked the art style it had, too.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
shelter is a horrendous game that i wish i could delete from my steam library

i'm still playing endless legend
I am playing Dragon Quest IX with my son. He loves just running around grinding, but every so often I have to progress the story a bit so that he has new areas to grind and new monsters to beat.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I do that with my students and phone games. I let them grind stuff for me on really easy stages of Tower of Saviors as a reward for doing work.

DQIX is pretty solid though. The menus outside of the equip menu is a sad, slightly laggy step back form DQVIII's terrific-looking menu, but the game itself is so whimsical and full of stuff to do. The non-linearity of it reminds me a lot of a more modern FF1.

Sadly, before I could beat it Versalia threw it into a ditch.

(I'm still playing Endless Legend, League of Legends, and a floaty platformer called David.)
oh yeah, speaking of floaty platformers, I played LittleBigPlanet for the first time last week (I got it as part of an apology from Sony when they got hacked or whatever - I only played it for the first time just now).

What a shitty game.
Started FF14:ARR like two weeks ago. It's decent. I don't see myself playing beyond the initial month though. Still, it's served its purpose of whetting my MMO appetite enough to steer me away from falling into WoW addiction again.
I've been playing Bravely Default...or rather forcing myself to because the blandness of it all has made it a real chore. :< What a let down.

Also playing Transistor, which I'm enjoying a heck of a lot more. Overall a very nice experience so far.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You might just be a terrible human being who hates wonderful things, since it is a historical fact that Bravely Default is the second best video game Square Enix has ever released, beaten only by Final Fantasy Tactics. The experts clearly disagree with you as well, as the game was nominated for five Emmies, two Grammies and a Heisman and unanimously won all of the above, and only gave up the Nobel Peace Prize as a form of appeasement to smooth the Korean border politics.

Could've used a new dungeon or two in the last third of the game, though.

I am currently playing Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which annoys me with how childish and whimsical they made parts of it. It's a sequel to a twenty year old game, the people who enjoyed Link to the Past are now thirty years old, you'd think they would give it a more serious feel like Twilight Princess instead of making it even more childish than the original. The gameplay is absolutely GREAT though. Like, best Zelda gameplay since ever. Holy shit.
Yeeeeahh, I know. I bought it because I'd heard so many positive things about it. The gameplay ain't bad at all, but the story and characters are incredibly dull to me. D;
I wish I could say otherwise, and who knows? Maybe it'll grow on me eventually.
What do you think "Bravely Default" means?
I just finished the first week of The World Ends With You, and things just keep getting more confusing and more messed up!

I like that! :)

@EvilEagles: You know, I have been wondering the same thing myself... :/
The name is based on the two modes in battle - Brave and Default.

Personally I couldn't get through TWEWY. I liked parts of it a lot but I sucked at battles and after a while I just couldn't find where to go. And I refused to check a faq. Point's moot, though, since I lost the cartridge... by which I mean I leant it to my cousin and never saw it again. Just like I leant FF4: After Story to my brother and never saw that again. That reminds me... he still owes me a copy, the fucker.
author=LockeZ
... Bravely Default is the second best video game Square Enix has ever released ...

It was close! So close! Until
the game started repeating endlessly. Great, time loop,
I know, but just because it worked for Steins;Gate doesn't mean it works here. So bored by the end, completely soured me on the idea of Bravely Second.
Yeah, I just beat Bravely Default after putting it down for a few months, I was all like, that's it. I need to beat something! So I did.

Now I'm hoppin' on Dragon Quest IX again. Because it's one of my more favorite Dragon Quest games. :D
I'm playing Mortis Ghost's OFF. So far, I've beaten it two times.
Sometimes I play Team Fortress 2 every once in a while. One thing I've noticed is that I play Engineer way too much on TF2. Though, Pyro is pretty good too including Demoman.
I'm already in the last week of The World Ends With You!

And the only thing higher than my excitement about how is the story going to end, it's my obsession for collecting new items and pins! XD