WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

I'm playing Mario Kart Wii, this Kanji dictionary thing for my DS, and every now and then Dragon Quest V.

Mario Kart Wii is quite fun.
author=Canuck link=topic=2690.msg61296#msg61296 date=1234353406
I'm playing Mario Kart Wii, this Kanji dictionary thing for my DS, and every now and then Dragon Quest V.

How is the Kanji dictionary? I've been thinking of getting it to help in my Japanese studies, but wasn't sure if it was actually going to be useful.
I have barely any time for video games at the moment, but when I do I'm either playing Lost Odyssey, Fable 2 or Football Manager 2009.
I was sick home from work yesterday and played Romance of Three Kingdoms 11 for more than 8 hours straight. I continued a game I had started previously and led Liu Bei further in my goal of conquering all of China. But, as is usually the case with Romance of Three Kingdoms games, I was stymied once it came down to fighting Cao Cao on his home turf.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Keitai Denjuu Telefang.

It's the shitty hacked translation, but the combat is incredibly entertaining.

The grammar, however... It's a Japanese monster-raising game translated into Engrish by Chinese hackers, so... we'll leave it at "For foolish opponent, injure reduce!!"
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=2690.msg61672#msg61672 date=1234558777

Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes
Fallout 3- Over and over and over... the best recent RPG ever made. For serious.
F.E.A.R. 2- Best game of '09. I have never even heard of this "Resilient Evil" or whatever they call it.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Exit Fate.

omgomgomgomgomg so good.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Alpha testing what appears to be a assrape-less, fairly well-balanced, and apparently bug-free version of 1873!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Just finished F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
I am in a mix of emotions right now :(.
Exit Fate.

author=ChaosProductions link=topic=2690.msg61672#msg61672 date=1234558777
Keitai Denjuu Telefang.

It's the shitty hacked translation, but the combat is incredibly entertaining.

The grammar, however... It's a Japanese monster-raising game translated into Engrish by Chinese hackers, so... we'll leave it at "For foolish opponent, injure reduce!!"

I remember this game!
I would be playing TF2 right now if it wasn't taking so long to fix my xbox fffffff
I am seriously pissed right now.
Resident Evil 1
This game is fucking hard compared to 4 and 5
I'm also playing Exit Fate right now. Man I love this game.
I'm replaying FF7 right now, mostly because I'm waiting around for Star Ocean 4 to come out.
Just beat the original Resident Evil twice, now I'm playing Resident Evil 2 (Almost finished with it as well)
Then It's off to Resident Evil 3: Nemesis!

EDIT:
Finished!
Wow these RE games are really short! I guess back when i was younger they seemed longer... oh well. On to RE 3: Nemesis.
author=Shadowtext link=topic=2690.msg61302#msg61302 date=1234371197
author=Canuck link=topic=2690.msg61296#msg61296 date=1234353406

How is the Kanji dictionary? I've been thinking of getting it to help in my Japanese studies, but wasn't sure if it was actually going to be useful.

Sorry! I never saw this post until now.

The Kanji dictionary is good if you need a Kanji dictionary. You have to learn stroke order first, because it's part of how it recognizes the kanji. It is made for Japanese people though, so it's not the best, but does the job. There's also a bunch of kanji quizzes in the one I have. I like learning old country kanji, so that's fun for me.
Virtua Tennis 3. Awesome game so far and am still playing world tour.
Yoshi's Island DS.

I like it, but I feel dizzy when I play it for some reason.
author=Canuck link=topic=2690.msg62578#msg62578 date=1235048855
Yoshi's Island DS.

I like it, but I feel dizzy when I play it for some reason.
Don't touch fuzzy.