WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Been in a CoD4 phase triggered by CoD WaW. I've also been playing the original Red Alert for the first time since the sub-par demo of Halo Wars nonetheless got me in the mood for RTS, and I couldn't find my copy of Starcraft. But Red Alert isn't that good. It was free though.

Can anyone recommend a good free RTS? Preferably as starcraft like as possible.
The only other free RTS that comes to mind is Command & Conquer 95. I think it is one of the greatest RTSs of all time, but you may disagree. I liked it more than Red Alert.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Street Fighter IV on my cousins 52HDTV with surround sound speakers later today!
author=Tau link=topic=2690.msg62610#msg62610 date=1235076959
Street Fighter IV on my cousins 52HDTV with surround sound speakers later today!

I'm not as pumped up as everyone is for Street fighter IV.
I'm a SF fan, but i just think it was meant to be 2D...
Tau
RMN sex symbol
It's still 2D as in the way you fight side on but the graphics have just been made 3D is all.
I'll definitely give it a try, but I don't think It'll be the same. (I hope they haven't added shit like side-stepping etc...)
Dragon Quest V at the moment. It's pretty good, but I rather liked the original (SNES) graphics better.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Final Fantasy Tactics: A2 and Final Fantasy VIII simultaneously.

Back to basics
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
I am playing Valkyrie Profile DS, and replaying Tales of Phantasia, Balmung Cycle, and Golden Sun right now. ^_^
Just got started on Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.

This is everything I wanted out of FFT, and I love it.
A combination of Disgaea DS, Exit Fate and a little Castlevania: OoE here and there.
About to go through Call of Duty: World at War on Vet. Then after that I've picked up CoD2 and 3 to have a bash at!

Tomb Raider Underworld continues to gather dust, I've yet to start Far Cry 2 either.
I just realized something terrible. I don't even play video games anymore! Wow, when did that happen?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Going to check out Flower and Noby Noby Boy tonight! I'm excited! Only an hour and a half until I get home!
author=Yellow Magic link=topic=2690.msg62824#msg62824 date=1235239772
Final Fantasy Tactics: A2 and Final Fantasy VIII simultaneously.

Back to basics

I remember this. I did a ton of homework when I was playing through Final Fantasy 8 in high school. I would keep the confim button depressed with my toe as I ground for magic draws.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Welp... finished Flower. It was 'alright'.
Noby Noby Boy is a waste of coin though. It's good experience for the wacky factor... but that's all it is, an experience.
Taking yet another break from Persona 4. Mostly I've been playing The World Ends With You. Think I'm like day 4 or 5 in the Beat chapter.
Just bought Left 4 Dead. I played through No Mercy on Normal single-player, and I'll probably get a chance to play with some friends later on. Now that my 360 is back, I've been playing a bit of TF2 as well. I forgot how much I love that game... man, that was the worst 2 months of my life.
Finished The World Ends With You. It was pretty good; story was cute, battle system was fun. Short but then again any longer and it would have gotten repetitive.

Playing Final Fantasy III (DS) now. I started it a while ago and got about 4 hours in. Just got the ship.

Persona 4 is on hiatus until I can play Xenosaga III, but for some reason my Playstation has gotten so old it refuses to play any game other than Persona 4 anymore. Problem is, as much as I love the game, I've been playing it too much and need to take a break before I get sick of it. So, I'm waiting till I have enough money to get a new one.