WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Pokemon White, I can't believe I only trained my starter for all of these years
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Playing MGSV5, Naturally.

Plays pretty similiarly to Peace Walker so far but on a MASSIVE scale. I'm not a fan of the open-world aspect to it to be honest, but it's very impressive from a technical standpoint...

I also do some pretty stupid things that I normally think are not that stupid in other MGS games, e.g. using a Fulton device indoor , and sniping an enemy only to find that the entire freaking base figures out where I am.

Overall one hell of a timesink, so I'm really gonna have to pace myself...
Warframe (again).

It's really, really good for a F2P game, though it's much harder if you go at it solo.
Just finished the two visual novels I had on steam, Everlasting Summer and Higurashi Ch. 1, so playing the HD remaster of Resident Evil 4 now. On a roll with knocking things off my backlog, but I really should be working on my game >.> Damn distractions.
Spent the last month or so playing first two Dragon Age games. Was looking forward to having batty Leliana in my party, played 70% of game wondering where the hell she was, found out she was in Lothering at the start of the game and I missed the chance to recruit her thirty hours ago. Very annoying.

THOSE SPIDERS. I thought they were bad enough in the first game, then I ran into those gigantic bastards in II and had to play with my eyes shut just bashing the X button until I was assured by someone else in the room that they were dead.

Ran afoul of the dreaded Isabela attack speed bug and had a very slow Hawke verrry luckily by just the end of the game, so played through the last few battles with Fenris/Aveline instead.

Playing Inquisition... again... as a mage, which is novel enough. Someday I will finish Lightning Returns. Someday...
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
I didn't play much of Origins but learned p. quick that it becomes easy to survive if you play rogue and just let the hitty doodz run around murdering everything for you (while you occasionally fix them, boss them, or take potshots).

Of course, my preferred role in most TTRPGs is support, so :V
Nah, I like my pc to bust in and stab the crap out of dudes/blast fireballs out the wazoo until everything is dead.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I made a dwarf berserker in origins because i thought i could kill things, but most of the time my entire party dies and the rest of the enemies jump at me and i die too.

In the end i turned god mode on because fuck this game i'm here for the story anyway.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Mirak
I made a dwarf berserker in origins because i thought i could kill things, but most of the time my entire party dies and the rest of the enemies jump at me and i die too.

In the end i turned god mode on because fuck this game i'm here for the story anyway.

HOW DARE YOU YOU ARE NOT A REAL GAMER!

(There's a god mode?)
Mirak
There is!

You need to activate the console and write runscript pc_immortal and presto. You take damage but you never die even if your health drops to 0. There are a bunch of other codes like money and the like, but i only used that one.
Sooz
...none of that sounds like ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A so I fear I am totally out of my depth.

(Not that I was having any particular trouble in the game anyway, I just stopped playing it one day. Someday I should return and finish hooking up with Zev.)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've been playing Vagrant Story for the past while on emulator. Chaining attacks together with the timed hits mechanic never gets old, and this crafting system is probably my favorite crafting system that I've ever seen, if only because the reagents are useful outside of the crafting system!
Final Fantasy 6.

I'm on a personal mission to make everyone as OP as possible. It's gon' be funnnnn.
Found a game called Burning Heroes - old snes title that recently had an English patch released. It's surprisingly good!

You miss a lot in battles, but it's not as annoying as you'd think, especially since when you do hit you're doing a ton of damage and the enemies are pretty balanced so that they miss too. It's inspired me to make a game a bit like it (minus the missing XD ).

Basically there are eight scenarios but only four to pick from to start with, and you collect a group of characters (5 in your party at a time) and can swap out new ones when you want. It's light on treasure and exploration and the story ain't amazing but it's fun. A little frustrating in some areas (that one maze area comes to mind instantly) and the battle encounters can get a bit meh (one-step encounters sometimes. :/ ) but otherwise it's been fun.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Replaying Desktop Dungeons, my favorite roguelike/roguelight and probably one of my most favorite games period.

liberty, that game sounds/looks interesting. i'll have to try it!
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Been playing a lot of Diablo 3 at the moment since the new season started last weekend I believe. However, somewhat burnt out on playing D3 because of 1)RNGesus not being too kind and 2)If you're not a Monk, Barbarian, or Witch Doctor, you're left in the dust. T_T

Shedding tears because I play Wizard and Wizards aren't weak but they, or at least I do, level so slowly this season that I am getting left in the dust by my pals. Doesn't help that the first half of the time spent playing, I was trying to make melee Wizards be a thing. ;P
Man, I like Desktop Dungeons but I really suck at it past a certain point. The whole puzzle-type play where things need to be done in order fights constantly against my jRPG training to go in all guns blazing and take on that level 4 enemy when I'm only at level 1. >.<;

Also playing me some Legend of Grimrock 2 because my save got deleted when I reinstalled Windows 7. Gotta get back up so I can destroy the foes.

@Craze - I think you might like it. It does remind me of some of the games you've made where you can choose your characters. Another thing to mention is that it has formations as part of the battle plan, different ones giving different buffs and such. For example, I currently have about 12 formations. 4 are attack-based ones which increase your damage output, and some are more conducive to enemies dropping items and such (or so they say). There's magical based ones and hit percent ones that up magic damage and hit chance, respectively, and balanced ones that are more generic. They change the way the party is shown on the battle scene and depending on who is where (automatically changes based on level and some other stuff) you can get so interesting effects.

Oh, and you don't control your allies. They're AI controlled so only the main character can choose spells/item use/etc, but it's pretty decent though I've noticed mages like to spam their spells a lot (better than them just attacking all the time I guess).

It's an interesting game, that's for sure. The only annoying thing about it is the lack of any detailed information. I found one place that mentioned formations and how they work, and that was in passing - no real details. And there's only one walkthrough I could find and it's basically 'do this, go here, do that' with no information about the characters you can get besides their class and general 'yeah, this person is good but this one isn't' type thing.

There's a lot of discovering how things work for yourself.
Mirak
Maybe you could write a new walkthrough for it that does explain things better.
I always get nervous thinking about writing walkthroughs or guides. I'm always afraid of being wrong about something, or having not done enough research. I usually stick to doing guides for individual achievements and such for places like astats.

Currently playing Okami HD. Purrty. Also a chance for me to get another platinum.