WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Diablo II online.

My Barbarian is so badass, I'm kicking someone's ass in PvP while posting this.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
I started playing Powder on my DS, it's a pretty fun and easy to learn roguelike that is completely free.

Of course it is still as unforgiving as most, I ate the corpse of a brown slug that spontaneously combusted inside my stomach, causing me to catch fire from the inside-out. :-\
I'm back and playing some old rpgs I own for my ps2 that I either barely touched or just stopped playing for more than a year ago. So far I have been playing for 6 hours straight Atelier Iris 3, I like the game, although part I has always been better than 2 and 3.

After that, I plan to beat ar tonelico... it's been like a year since I stopped playing it.

Well, part of the reason why I got back the hang of playing these games again, was mostly due to observing deep how some of the animations are done in these games (for the battles).

ex video of Atelier Iris 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMAGRRbQzWo&feature=related
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Those animations are really flashy, and really over-the-top. It kinda puts me off.
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=2690.msg65580#msg65580 date=1236508969
Those animations are really flashy, and really over-the-top. It kinda puts me off.

I love those animations, same thing as these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfScbz-j8h0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow7--DDPGdI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRRj7Qixegw&feature=related

...observing and watching videos like this help a lot when it comes to making animations in rpgmaker.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=Magi link=topic=2690.msg65567#msg65567 date=1236499938
I started playing Powder on my DS, it's a pretty fun and easy to learn roguelike that is completely free.

Of course it is still as unforgiving as most, I ate the corpse of a brown slug that spontaneously combusted inside my stomach, causing me to catch fire from the inside-out. :-\

I once sipped a potion in Powder, then died because it turned out to be Greek Fire. :<

I'm playing Hero's Realm and a second playthrough of Dragon Quest VIII.
Picked up Civilization Revolution again, and finally beat it on Emperor. Screw the French, I think I'm gonna be using the Japanese from now on.
Resident Evil V. Holy shit this game is awesome.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Killzone 2 and Street Fighter 4. Ho yeah!
Starcraft. There are still plenty of people playing online. I'm amazed.
I'm playing some more Fracture, just to see if I can find the rest of the datacores.

I'd be playing some multiplayer Starcraft too, but for some reason I can't get the damn game to update.
Rock Band 2 and SimCity! My city is named Assfault and it recently became a METROPOLIS of 100,000 citizens! And 73% of my citizens think I'm doing a good job! Yay :D!

I'm also kinda-sorta playing Phantasy Star IV and the Witcher still, but Rock Band 2 & class assignments have got me plenty busy at the moment.
Suikoden Tierkreis. It's not as bad as I thought it would be - helps that I went in to it with very low expectations. Sure, it doesn't feel like a Suikoden, but I'm putting it in the same category as Tactics and the Gaidens - separate from the main 'story' of Suikoden, but still a part of it.

So I'm enjoying it thus far (around half way point at the moment.)
Replaying though Planescape Torment. It's a really awesome game. The beginning of it used to scare me as a kid but I remember just going around and snapping all the dustmen's necks before they would call the guards. Now I'm just bashing through everything I meet. Which is ironic because I'm going for a more Wise and Charismatic character rather than my previous Strength induced play through.

There's a lot of little things in this game that I didn't noticed before that now surprises me. For instance I didn't know that you could actually open up the zombies and mess around with them with the scalpel. There was one part where you accidentally destroyed a zombie and got his left arm detached... AND YOU COULD USE IT AS A WEAPON.

Story wise this is a VERY weird and bizzare game. I thought Baldur's Gate was an imaginative game. But then when I saw that Planescape had you playing as some immortal caveman, a floating skull, a chick with a rat tail thing, a succubus and other crazy characters. It quickly changed my perspective on RPGs.
Still playing Resident Evil V, just trying to collect everything which is hard.
author=Liberty link=topic=2690.msg68463#msg68463 date=1238295721
Suikoden Tierkreis. It's not as bad as I thought it would be - helps that I went in to it with very low expectations. Sure, it doesn't feel like a Suikoden, but I'm putting it in the same category as Tactics and the Gaidens - separate from the main 'story' of Suikoden, but still a part of it.

So I'm enjoying it thus far (around half way point at the moment.)

"Yeahlet'sgototheforest."

"Why.....not?"

"Okay"

"Ohthatforestwasn'ttherebefore..."

That's what bothers me about Suikoden Tierkreis. The sped up voices are a major annoyance.
Romancing SaGa for the PS2. I'm actually gettin' pretty far in it this time, unlike every other time. And it's actually alot of fun! Very addictive, even if it does frustrate you alot. I dunno why, though. It's...cursed!?