WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Playing a classic, commandos behind enemy lines for pc
hard as fuq
I've been playing Invisible Inc. The opening. On the easiest difficulty.

This game is incredible. Sneaking has rarely been so very satisfying. The turn-based nature of it means that you can plan your distractions and actions and since you control more than one person there's the aspect of helping each other out while exploring a procedurally generated space of sneaking around in.

I had some expectations going in. But this game met all of them. And added a bit of polish on top of it to make it less of the slog I thought it might be and instead an incredible experience where you're really feeling the time pressure and all the whatnots.

So what I'm saying is Invisible Inc. is really really good.
Etrian Odyssey III. My party's comprised of girl power. I've always been fond of games that let you build your own team (Pokemon, Disgaea, Etrian series, FF Tactics) so it's already a blast.

10/10 Would get mauled into a party wipe by a great lynx again.
I'm just playing Undertale, Tales of Zestiria, and Mabinogi. I want to get my Wii U fixed to play the new Xenoblade game and Smash 4 again...
Tried out LIMBO the other day. Completely fail to understand why anyone likes it outside of it's gorgeous art/atmosphere, but it's not the first time I've been put off or disappointed by so-called indie "masterpieces". Probably not gonna finish it, slaving through such a crappy and misery inducing gameplay experience for what I'm sure will be nothing but a vaguely defined conclusion really isn't worth it.

On the other hand, I've also been playing Legend of Dragoon, which is fucking fantastic so far. The addition system keeps the combat really fresh and interesting, and the balancing between non-dragoon and dragoon forms is a really cool and fun mechanic. It's not surprising that I love it so much I guess, since the dragoon design and transformations are lovely- this and Power Stone contributed to my love of transforming heroes in my youth.

I've only just started the second chapter thus far, and I'm about 13-15 hours in at this point. I'm assuming there are four chapters, so it's gonna be a long ride, but it totally seems worth it.

Another thing to note is that this game has some of the loveliest prerendered environments this side of FF9. They're just gorgeous to look at- and they occupy a lot of spaces that Square never went with their stuff, since LoD is a more gritty/"realistic" fantasy world than any of the PS1 FF canons. I'm also really digging the cutscenes and how they use the in battle models instead of CG movies. Helps the game feel more solid as a single piece, and the animations on the characters are stupendous for its time.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=AquaXranoX
I'm just playing Undertale, Tales of Zestiria, and Mabinogi. I want to get my Wii U fixed to play the new Xenoblade game and Smash 4 again...

People still play Mabinogi? I thought that game was nearing its deathbed for quite some time.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
lightning returns begins with lightning using a stripper pole to launch herself toward enemies

this is the best game i've ever played already
undertale can go fuck itself

EDIT: By which I mean I hate the end parts of the game because of the battles there and they're scaled far too hard for anyone who isn't a pro bullet dodger or try-harder. You should never have to fight a battle 5+ times in order to get past the damn thing. Seriously. Fuck that shit. I had to rage quit for now. I'll have to go back and retry it again when I've cooled down.

Non-rm games I've been playing recently are: Morrowind, Super Time Force (Ultraaahhhh), and Fallout ... 2.

Yeah, I think it's about time I get a pc upgrade >_<
Smite: User is Boxsharks as well. Love Supports!

Secrets of Grindea: Really enjoy this game.

Garry's Mod: DarkRP is loads of fun.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Buddy just bought me FF7 for ps4. I just saved outside of 7th Heaven. Loving it.
It it your first time playing, Dudes? Because if so, you've a wild ride ahead~

author=Boxsharks
Secrets of Grindea: Really enjoy this game.

Can confirm. Game is fun, even if it is still being made. It also has a multiplayer gameplay and an arcade-type mode which are cool too.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
No, it's one of my favourite video games ever. After FFTactics, Metal Gear Solid 3 and FF3j

I have it on my psp via ps store, Played this more times than I can count. But it's on a big tv now for a first time (for me) and has smooth analog controls.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
FF7 is almost everywhere now. Personally, I can't wait for the Oculus Rift port.

I'm currently playing Star Ocean: First Departure, i.e. the PSP version of the first Star Ocean game. It's a pretty standard jRPG, but the battle system is a bit bland (just two options for special skills is pretty poor) and the characters have no real personality as yet - granted, I'm only 3 hours in, but still - far cry from Star Ocean 3 so far (IMO one of the best jRPGs ever made).

I'm also still replaying Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies...albeit verrrryyyy slooowwwwllly
Fallout 4 and Street Fighter V beta.

Not much can be said about Fallout 4 that hasn't already been said; I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Street Fighter V is coming along nicely, the characters are pretty well balanced, online play is solid, and I'm enjoying playing as Laura as my main. Looking forward to the full release.
Craze
Finishing up Tales of Zestiria (ALMOST DONE... at least I better be, I'm at ~40 hours) and then on to Lightning Returns for real (I just tried it out to play with my new controller when I last posted here) and Undertale.

Also FFXIV because i hate myself less than i love alphinaud
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Craze
Finishing up Tales of Zestiria (ALMOST DONE... at least I better be, I'm at ~40 hours)

That'd be pretty short for a Tales game, surely.....
Craze
i like the game a lot but any game over 30 hours needs to be mind-blowingly amazing and zestiria is just Pretty Good/worth the price.