WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Was playing Front Mission 4 for the first time an hour ago... Got destroyed so earlier on in the game... :-\
Playing the Resident Evil 5 versus mode. It's hard but very fun and very addictive.
author=Dark Gaia link=topic=2690.msg70383#msg70383 date=1239500188
Playing the Resident Evil 5 versus mode. It's hard but very fun and very addictive.

If you have the xbox 360 version, play against me to get owned :)
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Got my PSP hacked recently so I got these games I'm playing:

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (Translation Patched)

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

Xenogears (PS! Emulation)

Monster Hunter is my favorite, Tales of the World is good, FFT is also pretty good. Just started playing Xenogears, also a solid RPG.
author=VerifyedRasta link=topic=2690.msg70388#msg70388 date=1239501675

Nah, Ps3 for me. Shame, I'd like to face a decent opponent for once...
author=Dark Gaia link=topic=2690.msg70478#msg70478 date=1239595100
author=VerifyedRasta link=topic=2690.msg70388#msg70388 date=1239501675

Nah, Ps3 for me. Shame, I'd like to face a decent opponent for once...

Dammit! Me too.
People play like retards online, especially in Slayers.
Like, the ones I'm actually playing:
Xenosaga Episode III (PS2)
Final Fantasy III (DS)
Siren (PS2)

Ones I kind of play sort of:
Mother 3 (GBA Emulator on PSP)
Saiyuki: Journey West (PSX)
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete (PSX)
Outcry (PC)
Persona 4 (PS2) (Waiting till I finish Xenosaga to tackle this one)
Manhunt (PS2)
Unlimited Saga (PS2)
Metal Saga (PS2)
Romancing SaGa (PS2)
Baroque (Wii)

Ones I started ages ago and intend to finish one day:
Stella Deus (PS2)
The Getaway (PS2)
Ico (PS2)
No One Lives Forever (PC)
No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way (PC)
Echo Night: Beyond (PS2)
Deus Ex 2: The Invisible War (XBOX)
Armed and Dangerous (XBOX)
XIII (PS2)
Odin Sphere (PS2)
The Suffering: Ties That Bind (PS2)
Thief: Deadly Shadows (XBOX)
Trapt (PS2)
Martian Gothic: Unification (PC)
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (PSP)
Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner (PSP)
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix (PSX)
Breath of Fire III (PSP)
Phantom Brave (PS2)
La Pucelle: Tactics (PS2)
Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
Samurai Western (PS2)
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Eternal Sonata. Seriously this game exceeded my expectations and since I got it so cheap the game feels more rewarding in a way. Writing is actually top notch and the music and art style is just amazing. Battle system is fun and doesn't get repetitive & always manages to keep it a challenge.

Also the battles are always changing with this party level up system. Theirs 5 levels and each level will either add or take something away like at the start you have unlimited time to decide on what to do before going off and attacking, but now I have only one second to make up my mind and unleash the shit load of damage you can do in a single turn. I'm averaging 40,000+ damage each turn!! Level 20 something and already on 7-9000+ HP as well haha.

The story itself is quite original, dealing with poverty, disease, reality, etc. It's a game based on the famed pianist Frederic Chopin around his dream he's having on his death bed. The voice acting isn't annoying for a JRPG either, except maybe two or three voices. It goes through chapters and after each during or during them it will have a moment of telling you about the famed pianist and how he lived and died. Showing the history of what happened around him in real life and the illnesses he had to overcome.

So far it is definitely one of the best Rpgs released this generation.
Blazing through FEAR, and I LOVE it. It is pretty much a combination of Half Life and Clock-Tower. Just when you're sneaking around hoping to score some easy stealth kills on the bad guys, that fucking red girl pops out and makes the brick shits fly.

Also been trying to beat Dragon Quest 8, I came back to it when I felt like grinding around near a town for several hours using the Inn over and over. Also the novelty of being able to run around in a full 3D Dragon Quest world never wears off for me.
author=Darken link=topic=2690.msg70600#msg70600 date=1239675735
Blazing through FEAR, and I LOVE it. It is pretty much a combination of Half Life and Clock-Tower. Just when you're sneaking around hoping to score some easy stealth kills on the bad guys, that fucking red girl pops out and makes the brick shits fly.
Don't get me started on F.E.A.R. I one of its many fanatics.
Do you have F.E.A.R. on the PC? I do :).
Now I've moved on to Lunar: SIlver Star Story for the Sega CD. It's actually a really fun game! Ha ha. It took me a while to try and find everything I needed to play it, though. Glad I did! I hope I'm able to move on to Lunar 2 when I'm done with this one. =O
author=Ephiam link=topic=2690.msg70780#msg70780 date=1239804225
Now I've moved on to Lunar: SIlver Star Story for the Sega CD. It's actually a really fun game! Ha ha. It took me a while to try and find everything I needed to play it, though. Glad I did! I hope I'm able to move on to Lunar 2 when I'm done with this one. =O
Is the second one better than the first? Being in communities that have to do with RPGs, I'm sad to say that the only English or Japanese RPG I've ever finished is Lunar 1 on VBA emulator. *sigh*
Well, I hear that it is! It sure looks better, and that's for sure. But I haven't gottena around to playing it yet, and it's definitly going to take a while. It has a more darker, and more serious storyline than the first I'm told. But I'm good with either kind of story, so 'eh. =P
SuperC

I can make it to area 6 with all my continues now, and then make it to area 7 with one life left. Damn you overhead hallway of death!
Playing through the DS version of Crono Trigger.
WOW. 'Nuff said.

Also playing Brawl online. Too bad it's feeling laggy right now.
(If anybody wants to play me, PM me and we can arrange when. My friend code is 4339-8731-5199.)
Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut.

I've heard this is pretty much the scariest game ever made. It kind of is, I guess, but not as scary as I'd hoped. Most of the scares are cheap screamers.
Finally got Tales of vesperia ;D
So far so good although I must say I hate Rita so much>.<
Super slurge for games! Got:
- Tales of Vesperia too!
- Deadly Creatures
- Mad World
- Romancing Saga Minstral Song
- SONIC 2006

Working on playing all of them here and there (well, when the last two arrive at least, ended up EBay-ing them for $20 a pop brand new so I'm not complaining)
wait did you seriously pay $20 for Sonic 2006
please tell me that was some kind of sick joke
Trying to find a new drinking game and I figured Sonic 2006 was suitably horrible enough to give it a shot and see just how shitfaced everybody gets by the end of the night