WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Gredge109
That's awesome Ratty. I'm also on Cactuar. If you want you can add me as a friend, my character name is Gredge Kaos.

Sure thing! I'll send a request when I get on.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Playing through Ys Book II for the PC Engine.
Loving it to bits.

No spoilers please.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm staring down at the last leg of recruits for Suikoden 2. I'm not exactly sure how many sessions it will be before I can complete that game, but, it's been quite a ride either way!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=iddalai
Playing through Ys Book II for the PC Engine.
Loving it to bits.

No spoilers please.

Just wanted to start Pc Engine Ys entries. So far i've started playing book one on my celly and it was enough to bring me at hardcore gaming 101 and see the beauty of Pc Engine releases. Now, Im encouraged big time. Should finish Expeditions: Conquistador first.
Marrend
author=Marrend
I'm staring down at the last leg of recruits for Suikoden 2. I'm not exactly sure how many sessions it will be before I can complete that game, but, it's been quite a ride either way!

Annnnddd done!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Just started up Final Fantasy XII again. I'm trying to think of a fun challenge for the game. Nothing too too hard. I was considering giving everyone all the most ridiculous weapons according to their personalities.

Vaan - Bombs
Penelo - Fists
Balthier - Bow
Fran - Gun
Basch - Staff
Ashe - Hammer

But I hadn't really decided. Takes a while to get up those LP.
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
Going to start up Tokyo Mirage Sessions, aka "SMT x FE" today. I've heard surprisingly good things!

After that, I'll probably rent the new Star Ocean to see how abysmal it is. Then, I should be JRPG'd out until Persona 5 comes along.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I would very much like to know what TMS is like
Deltree
TMS trip report: It's, uh, all right. I was pleased that they totally stuck to the idea of the "SMT and Fire Emblem" crossover, especially in a mechanical sense, but I am already finding the battle system to be tedious and I'm only a few hours in. It keeps the idea of the "press turn" system, but it only applies to automatic followup attacks from your other party members, so it's even more whack-a-mole than Persona. The story and characters are complete anime fluff, which is to be expected, and thankfully every cringeworthy animated cutscene is totally skippable. If you have a high tolerance for that stuff, it might be worth a go.

Also, I just remembered that Zero Escape 3 released today, so I'm gonna go play that instead!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Wow, couldn't keep you interested for a day.

Darn, I still don't have a copy of Virtue's Last Reward.
Deltree
Haha, well, I did rent it. If I'd paid money for it, I'd probably stick with it and see if it grew on me more.

VLR was my favorite game of 2012 so I am psyched for the finale. I went ahead and bought it digitally because Amazon delayed my pre-order indefinitely. Stupid watch.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Grinding lots in Final Fantasy XIV. I've also created two new characters that I'll probably not use for some time unless I'm in a particular mood. :P

I like how there is at least bisexuality in this game (my main character, Windi, is a Dunesfolk Lalafell woman):

hubba hubba...!
I've been playing GTA V lately since I've run out of Final Fantasy games to complete
Marrend
Started up a play of Legend of Legaia. This was a game I managed to pick up last month (give or take), and Feld's thread about it made me curious.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
I tried playing Dark Souls III but the clunky, buggy combat put me off pretty fast. I might give Brave Exvius a shot since everyone seems to be talking about it.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Finished Ys Book II on the PC Engine a couple of days ago.

Great classic, recommended.

The last boss is a pain though.
Playing Doom and Dark Souls 3 to death. And with Adventures of Mana being released outside japan on PS Vita. I finished that this morning.
Marrend
Speaking of emulation, I've finally put my foot down on PS2 games. I'm about three hours into Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter, and having an absolute blast!