WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=Deltree
Well, Assault Suit Leynos is kind of a bust. They shoehorn in a bunch of bullet hell stuff that is borderline unplayable when you're a giant, lumbering mech who is so agile that he has to pause and take a breather after landing from a jump.

That kinda sux to hear. Uh, well, I was about to say that Gigantic Army and Armored Hunter Gunhound EX were on sale on Steam, but I guess that ended yesterday. I'm not really sure how good those games are anyways.

As for my Uranium adventure, it's continued to be decent, though it still has some of the same hang-ups that regular Pokemon games do about needing to grind a lot and how a lot of pokes take forever to learn worthwhile moves. I pretty much just boxed one of them because I got tired of Tackle and Smog being its only attacks, and Smog is only 75% accuracy so that's not even worth using! I also can't say I appreciated waiting until level 27 for my starter to evolve, or talking to a pair of NPCs in a town and having them be a surprise double battle against pokes who were roughly 4 or more levels above everyone I had and completely wiped me... >_<

The "Nuclear"-type Pokemon gimmick is extremely "fan game-y"/straight out of DeviantArt, but... I actually like it, though I can't think of any real reason why.
My peeps so far:
- Broseidon the, uh... water/electric starter. I forget the name of its second form. After evolving, it has become a true bro.
- GonBom the Dearewl (Rock/Steel reindeer thing) and general tanklord.
- Talc the Terlard (Twin headed Ground/Dragon). The name is because, before evolving, it was ridiculously frail. It has a Defense IV of 1... ;_;
- 4DaRoyalty the Fire ant guy. Incinerate is a great move :D
- Baalboa the Dark/Fighting sheep guy. Took until level 25-ish to learn a real fighting move, but it should be able to put in work now.
- CreepFace the Avedan, which seems like this game's Pidgey (well, Pidgeotto, now).
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Doing more fiddling with Heroes 3. Apparently, my five-year-old UGE modules (Darigaaz, has it been this long!?) weren't quite correct, and needed a few fixes.

To be fair, it's usually a pain to UGE Heroes 3. The save-data never stays in one place (thankfully, there's Mdlgen for that) and there's shenanigans involving Winzip to get a file that can be UGEd in the first place. There's a similar process using Winzip involved with Visual Boy Advanced saved states and ePSXe saved states, but, at least that data stays in one place!
author=Luiishu535
Lol, I was just joking, man. Take the time you need.

Haha, sorry about that. I've had people legitimately get after me about it not being yet, and I have a habit of wanting to hit them over the head with blunt objects.
Marrend
Played a session of Mass Effect after an almost two-month hiatus. I completed the Feros mission in this session, and I'm pretty sure I still have Noveria to do. I'm not sure if I planned to have Liara in the Feros mission, though. Absolutely bringing her to Noveria.
Picked back up where I left off in Tokyo Mirage Sessions after binge playing Twilight Princess HD to 100% completion.

After I beat TMS and doing a New Game + run, going to pick back up and do a new game on Xenoblade Chronicles X. Cuz I never did beat it...>_>
Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I've only just finished the first case, but, the new Ace Attorney game miiiiight just be my favorite one since the Edgeworth games? Anyway, it's out now. Go play it.
i am playing metal gear solid 5 ... and gotta say damn these games are why i enjoy do it how you want open world games :D
Rocket League just added Rumble Mode today for anyone who plays and didn't know. Needs some slight balance tweaks but it's pretty fun.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Just got into Just Cause 3.
I can see it getting boring, if all I do is liberate villages and crap. I want missions!
Still though, fun gameplay and tons to do.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Here's a mission for you!

Go liberate some village across the island!
Marrend
Darigaaz, Spell Scrolls in Heroes 3 are terrible! I'm not sure how the game figures it quite yet, but, every time I acquire one, the spells I UGEd my heroes are gone! Though, it does seem possible they retain spells that they "saw" in a Mage Guild? I dunno. All I know is that it's annoying enough to UGE a Heroes 3 save file already, and complications like this are just.... ugh!

Though, I'm looking at a save-file right now, and it does appear possible that spells are in two different places. One might be "temporary" data (which is where I might be UGEing) while the other is more permanent? I dunno. Time to test crap, I guess.
author=Dudesoft
Just got into Just Cause 3.
I can see it getting boring, if all I do is liberate villages and crap. I want missions!
Still though, fun gameplay and tons to do.

That's why I stopped playing the second one, man. >_> 56% done and was bored of being shot at by AI that had impeccable hit ratio's.
author=WCouillard
Rocket League just added Rumble Mode today for anyone who plays and didn't know. Needs some slight balance tweaks but it's pretty fun.

I did some pretty great plunger goals after missing the ball first. And the spikes are so scary because they are so hard to stop, though in one of the games one of my team-mates booted a spiking opponent into their own goal :)

Rumble is crazy fun.
Just downloaded the new Phoenix Wright. I am excited to yell OBJECTION again!
I managed to play Dragon's Dogma up until having to confront the dragon at mount whatever. But that game was so excruciatingly repetitive and boring that I had to abandon it.

Some of the battle mechanics were neat, most notably I guess being able to climb large enemies to attack separate body parts, find weaknesses, get extra items depending on what parts you destroyed, etc. The meteor spell was pretty rad.

The graphics and environmental design were also quite lovely. I liked that the game took place in a small corner of a frontier land, though the lack of town variety was a little disappointing. I loved discovering the abbey. The parts of the map affected by strong winds were neat, too.

Unfortunately the most common respawning enemy types (human bandits, goblins, wolves) were annoying to have to fight over and over and over again.

I also decided once and for all that I find RPGs can become insufferably boring without background music, although this can be mitigated by interesting party conversations, like in Dragon Age. Instead this game combined that lack of music with the incessant, mindless chatter of (purposefully) sycophantic cardboard party members. They would repeat the same remarks about the environment and/or its history every time you pass the same town or road or goddamned tree.
Skyrim and the like are why I have movies on whilst playing games. ;p
Deltree
Giving this broken record player one last crank, but, Overwatch is free on PS4 this weekend! Come try it out!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Deltree
Giving this broken record player one last crank, but, Overwatch is free on PS4 this weekend! Come try it out!

Do they got some free PS4s too?
Deltree
Well, they did just announce the slim and the Pro, so, they're probably pretty cheap!