WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Deltree
doesn't live here anymore
I am playing through Final Fantasy Tactics again for the first time in several years. The JP scroll glitch makes the early game so much more tolerable, and the translation is not nearly as incomprehensible as I remembered it being. We'll see how long that lasts.

Other than that, more Overwatch and a tiny bit of Battlefield One.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Recently finished playing through SMT: Nocturne for a second time. Confirmed top-tier. Yes, "fake difficulty" in spades, but lately I've been thinking that it makes a lot of sense in Nocturne's bizarre post-apocalyptic world for bad luck to cause you unnecessary despair.

I'm now back to Star Ocean 5 and even though the characters and story are cliche as all hell so far, the technical brilliance is keeping me going. Six playable characters fighting at the same time + the super smooth framerate = lots of fun.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Doing some prep-work in regards to playing Suikoden 3 with PCX2. I already tried to transfer data from Suikoden 2, but, it didn't work. I briefly looked up how to I might go about it, but, with how insignificant the bonuses actually are, I think I'm just going to skip it.

Though, the thought has occurred to me to do make a text-based (with intermittent screenshots) Let's Play thread of this game? I dunno.
Thinking of playing through legend of zelda: twilight princess on a gc emulator. I have the wii version, but I never beat it because wii controls.

Also you should do it Marrend. If I had one complaint, it's that you are playing a version of suikoden where you cannot choose your own name, so that you could then name yourself Schtolteheim Reinbach IV. Would make for a great let's play.
Marrend
There isn't a "Schtolteheim Reinbach" joke in 3? There was definitly one in 4, when they made Reinbach a Star of Destiny, but, I could swear there was one in one of Hugo's chapters. I don't remember any specifics, though. It's been a looooong while since I've played it.

I figure that if I go through with the LP, I'd have to ask my "viewers" what the Flame Champion's name is (I don't know if there was ever an "official" name for him, and that name entry is, like, first thing in the game), plus what the name of HQ is when that name entry pops up.

*Edit: Apparently, my Suik2 data wasn't transferring because the save file was just before the fight with the Beast Rune, rather than after it like it's supposed to. I feel a bit stupid.

Anyway, that's been fixed, and the file now seems to be transferring!
Can you name characters in suiko 3? I remember the fire champion being named hugo, and I can't remember naming any characters in that particular game...but it has been awhile. I was mostly saying it's disappointing that you couldn't use that joke in this particular lets play.

On my end I got a gc emulator working, but still need to get twilight princess so I can see if I need to configure anything.

Edit: looking at your other thread just now and it seems I'm mixing up official suiko 3 stuff I know verses what actually happens. But yeah, hugo is the official name I'm 90% sure.

Edit 2: Nevermind...the naming is for the ancestor of the actual heroes. Goes to show how long it's been since I played it.
Marrend
Hugo is pretty much the choice I've always made for becoming the "new" Flame Champion. However, the name entry in the beginning of Suik3 is in reference to the "old" one.
Yellow Magic
11 hours into Star Ocean 5, I'm convinced it's pretty under-rated. Battles are super fun, and honestly the characters and story aren't gonna win the Pulitzer prize anytime soon, but none of them are BAD and have JUST enough personal motivation/direction to keep everything moving along nicely.

And the overall atmosphere of the game is superb. Admittedly, my bias towards games mixing medieval and futuristic elements might be showing (shameless plug, I even made one of those)
Deltree
Titanfall 2 is actually extremely cool and good! It's such a shame they buried it between Battlefield and Call of Duty. Worth picking up for $20 in about 2 months, for sure.

I played a fair amount of Star Ocean 5 on a rental out of some unrequited devotion to the series. I didn't hate it, though the budget crunch was painfully obvious. When they finally figure out that it's not worth the $60 asking price (still? really?), I will probably buy it digitally and finish it.
I got Skyrim Remaster for ps4. I've never owned the game before, I've only previously played it at my brother's xbox360 for few hours. Just messed around aimlessly back then. Now I'm happy to be immersed into Tamriel. It's always really relaxing playing TES games and I feel like this is exactly what I needed in my life atm.

Made a Khajit for the first time ever. "Jasmus" is a trickster tiger. Coming from the foreign lands of Elsweyr, Jasmus doesn't feel connection to local disputes. Thus he is out to create confusion between different factions - Skyrim is a playground to him of sorts... Jasmus also has a problem with alcohol, whenever he seems a bottle, he has to have it. Stealing, mugging, whatever it takes. Alcohol of course works as a tool to distance himself from the feelings of loneliness and general disconnection to surrounding world.
I too have Skyrim Special Edition for PS4 after playing only a little bit of the original on PC.

I've been playing the hell out of it and it's the first time I "get" the Elder Scrolls craze. I tried to get into Morrowind, but I feel like that's more of a project. I might go back to it one day and finally beat the main quest at least.

I did do Oblivion's main quest and Fighter's Guild a couple years back. While I enjoyed it, I thought it was heavily flawed and overall needed a lot of work. The story was interesting enough, but I felt it was told in a really dry way.

Skyrim, I feel like it got it right. It's a lot more relaxing to play. I did the Companion's quest line and the Civil War. I'm at the end of the main quest line. I feel like some people might disagree, but not having to worry about armor repair and limiting the amount of stats to level up really vastly improved the game for me. The gameplay additions, the world, and overall writing also took a great step up.

I'm super invested in the world of Skyrim and actually have a good grasp of it all. The writing, while still goofy and stale at times, is actually quite interesting for the most part. It's by far the least amount of glitches I've encountered in these games, but still has its fair share of them.

While I quite enjoy the game, it still has a lot of flaws. I won't even say anything more about the overall writing and character of the game. Witcher 3 does EVERYTHING right in that regard and I feel like Bethesda should take example of how well that was done.

The whole marriage thing is cool and all, but it feels more awkward than Star Wars Episode 2 romance. For one, there is NO romance. I married Lydia and her dialogue is super dry and weird. She talks in this robotic voice. The game needs a lot of work in developing relations with npcs. If it's half assed, then it probably shouldn't be in at all.

All in all, Skyrim is awesome. It is convincing me to try Fallout 4 sometime soon as well.
Currently:
God Eater Ressurection
Overwatch
Street Fighter 5
Mafia 3

Backburner:
Mighty No. 9
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
The Evil Within
Nights of Azure
Persona 4 (stuck on boss)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I don't own it (yet), but played PlayStation VR at a demo booth in my workplace multiple times now.
The demo for EVE Valkyrie was particularly amazing.
At first I was excited for VR. Then I was skeptical.
Now I am determined to own it. The immersion is intense. It definitely shines in stationary games, like in a car or airplane/ship. I can't explain the feeling. It really grabs you and pulls you in when your legs aren't part of the equation. However, I would still totally play Elder Scrolls with it, if one day possible.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Borderlands 2.

Quite a funny game.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
back into ffxiv i go

edit: ugh why am i bothering to dps. tank queue op
Recently brought Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. And I don't normally weeb out for fear of my family abandoning me, but my only quarrel with the game is the lack of music from the anime.
Deltree
Persona 5 just got delayed 2 more months. Utter sadness.

So I'm doing the sensible thing and replaying Legend of Dragoon in the meantime!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
does that mean we will get a pc version announced please
Yellow Magic
author=Deltree
Persona 5 just got delayed 2 more months. Utter sadness.

So I'm doing the sensible thing and replaying Legend of Dragoon in the meantime!

This actually suits me just fine. Gives me more time to go through my backlog that's deeper than the well little Timmy is stuck in.