WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Command & Conquer 95, Baldur's Gate, and Dragon Warrior III.

help im stuck in the 90s
I'm playing Murdered Soul Suspect. Id hesitate to call the game good but the set up and what its attempting is interesting enough to keep me going. Sometimes I would rather play a game that tries some interesting ideas and fails then something that plays it safe... ah who am I kidding, im always like that.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Damn, I'm in the "Return to Vizima" chapter of Witcher One. So close to that finishhhhh.

Other than that, been playing some Mario + Rabids Kingdom Battle. I find that I like it the more that I play it, though nothing is more annoying than making a move, and then seeing you could have done better if you had thought just a bit longer, later in your turn.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=kentona
Command & Conquer 95, Baldur's Gate, and Dragon Warrior III.

help im stuck in the 90s

I think you mean - Thank God I'm stuck in the 90's
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology.

The game itself is just as good as it was in the original, but all the extra content wastes a lot of potential. Traveling to alternate timelines was such a cool idea, but the quests you do there rarely deviate from the standard history. I'm one of the few people in the galaxy that's okay with the new art style, but I'm not sure what's up with Eruca's redesign. She looked fine before. Her new look isn't even bad, it's just... why?

Oh well. The core game is still fantastic, and I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't played the original.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've been playing Ni No Kuni 2 - Relevant Kingdom, and I must say, this is probably the closest thing to a Suikoden game without actually being a Suikoden game.

Which is a little awkward, as I'm also playing Suikoden 2, as some may know.
Gonna give far cry 5 another go. Got a let's play idea.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Finally finished Tales of Xillia. 54.5 hours later, I wasn't bored for a moment!

Started playing Killzone 2 and 3D DOT GAME HEROES for a nice breather.
Beat Celeste, really sick game, surprisingly good story. Don't really feel up for doing all the extra content though.

Started Megaman X Collection as my Switch bus game. Beaten X1, X4, X5 before but I'm gonna try buster only run throughout the entire series (unless I'm forced not to). I'll see how that goes...
Divinity: Original Sin 2. Wondering why in the hell I should care about any of the characters, or play YET ANOTHER RPG which starts with my character in some sort of prison. The gameplay itself is really cool and I want to try the editor, but this story is a cure for insomnia. Oh well, back to watching Frasier and working on sprites.
Recently wrapped up my third playthrough of The Last Of Us. Still think it's perhaps the greatest narrative achievement in the history of videogames (perhaps tied with Bioshock: Infinite) and perhaps one of the best stories ever told in any medium.

I absolutely HATE the decisions Joel makes at the end of the game and I felt violated at having NO CHOICE, NO AGENCY in his decision...but that is an integral part of the game's greatness.

Don't have much to play right now, definitely nothing new. All that time's goin' to gam mak anyway.
Marrend
Persona 4
I'm nearing the end of this game. I've got Nanako to save (which will probably happen next time I sit down to this), and maybe one or two dungeons after that. This has been an odd playthrough. I've been using codes to help the social links along. I mean, for some social links, I just don't care to see all the events for the nth time. Others, like Naoto's route after Rank 2 (yeah, I'm bad at this), or Yukio's route (girlfriend or no) because I heart her so much, I'm okay with seeing/experiencing.

Ni No Kuni 2
There's a bunch of side-quests on my list that I have no idea how to complete, and always mean to look up. Then again, I've been side-questing for a while, so, maybe I should go back to the main game? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Finally getting around to playing SMT Nocturne after nearly drowning in a torrent of praise for the past few years.

First off, I now understand why so many fans of Nocturne were taken aback with SMTIV's and SMTIV:A's lighter tone. Since I'm coming from the latter games, it took a lot of adjustment to Nocturne's lack of even basic tutorials and guidance. While I'm aware of how to use the Press Turn Battle System, Nocturne made a few changes that I would have appreciated knowing a little more about going in, like back attack rate being tied to agility.

That said, holy crap this game is old. Analyze abilities delegated to skills and not system functions? Fusing demons at specific locations? Random encounters with a good chance of enemies going first? Oof. I've been spoiled by the future games. This has been quite a struggle. It doesn't help that I've been playing on hard mode because I'm an overconfident idiot and forgot that SMTBS was a thing. The SMTBS is REALLY strong in this game.
I'm currently doing a Nightmare run of "Ys: The Oath in Felghana." My hands hurt so much from retrying bosses, but I've beaten eleven of them so far. Sadly, I'm too noob to beat them within time attack equipment and levels.
I'm playing Bloodborne for the first time. I'm doing a skill build and my weapons of choice so far are Threaded Cane and Rifle Spear. Between the Cane's range and Rifle Spear's charge attack, I can cheese over half of the enemies.

The game is awesome so far. I'm currently at the forbidden woods.

(ok I know this is weeks late, I'm bad at checking latest posts!)
Red_Nova
That was actually my first exposure to Nocturne.

No words can describe the mix of fear, anxiety, and morbid fascination that I felt at the time.
Im currently playing through Twilight Princess on Hero Mode for stream. The games still way too easy, only really throwing up a challenge when enemies mob you.

Im also playing Halo 3 ODST for the first time. The soundtrack is amazing.
Marrend
Xenosaga Episode Terrible Two:
There are a set of key items in this game that unlock various skills. However, I note that various codes that grants all key items (or just the key items associated with those skills) do not, by themselves, unlock said skills. I guess that makes sense. I've used Cheat Engine to try and figure out where, exactly, is the data that keeps track of what skills are unlocked, but, I've had little luck so far.

Grandia Xtreme:
Haven't actually started a replay of this, but should soon-ish. This is a fun little ditty, even if the typical Grandia humor is largely missing. Another thing that's largely missing is having the party members gather around the dinner table to talk, sometimes generating humorous moments by itself. If I recall, there's like, one total scene in the entire game where this even happens, and I kinda feel like the game suffers from that. Such scenes also serves as a great opportunity for character development, and the game tries it's best without them, but, I feel like the game looses a lot of heart by doing so.
I started slowly working my way through Armored Core 4 Being a sucker for giant robots and all. I love the amount of customisation in Armored Core series. And strangely enough, as infuriating as it can be. I love how the game punishes you for doing poorly in a mission by deducting money from you. It encourages you to keep replaying the mission until (in some cases) you can finish the mission within the damage and ammo quota with your eyes closed and close relatives/loved ones nagging you in both your ears.

I picked up Death's Gambit on steam and. I'm kind of enjoying it so far. The visuals, soundtrack, and combat are really good so far. But my main bugbear with the game is that attacks and rolling uses up way too much stamina. Which in boss fights doesn't make for the fun times. Even when bumping endurance up as much as I can I still find I only have enough stamina for one hit and then roll.

A friend and I have been playing The Forest on steam. It's a neat little game, even does fall into the trappings of a generic wilderness survival game with crafting elements. It's fun enough. But the hunger meter starts going crazy at you when it's at 50%, which can get real annoying when you're exploring and you have the little icon flashing at you and a message saying you're hungry. I'd have preferred it if the hunger meter started nagging you when it was at say 25% instead.