WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS V2.0

Pages: first prev 12345 last
Where I'm at right now it's probably snowing more than several of you combined. I don't even know how people conduct life in this place.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I want the same thing every year: more socks. I love socks.
...Socks would be nice right about now. Tomorrow morning, I am going skiing in -20*C weather, with 20km/h winds (possibly).

Shit, it's gonna be cold.

Also:

author=Little Wing Guy link=topic=2693.msg51670#msg51670 date=1229904674
Awh, they're so cute when they're that that age! What's Santa gonna bring you champ? Hey? Hey? *Pats Myersguy on the head*

It's not so much an age thing. I am almost 17. It is more that I am a happy cheery type guy. I love Christmas, and Christmas spirit. Not only that, but I spent a ton of hard earned money this christmas.

So damn if santa doesn't bring me something good... :P
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I want all of my thrice-removed relatives to return their gifts for cash that I can USE, because the last thing I need is toys (excluding LEGOs) when I'm fifteen and desperate for a job.
I swear, my grandmother sends them pictures of me from when I was seven or eight, and they buy gift accordingly and say "my, how you've grown!" EVERY FUCKING YEAR.
Anyone know what I'm ranting about?
author=myersguy link=topic=2693.msg51804#msg51804 date=1229930551
...Socks would be nice right about now. Tomorrow morning, I am going skiing in -20*C weather, with 20km/h winds (possibly).

Shit, it's gonna be cold.

That sounds nice. I'm going to the city tomorrow with my parents in 33*C to go shopping. Thinking about buying a new ipod since my old one is broken.
I know everything I'm getting. Seriously. A bunch of dvds and legend of dragoon but the thing I'm most excited about is the remix of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories! I'm a huge KH fanXD
Pages: first prev 12345 last