(TAU)WILL MAP FOR BOOZE AND BOREDOM!

Pages: first 12 next last
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Tau's bored out of his mind Mapping help thread!

This topic is simple. I'm relatively bored and losing that passion for Rpgmaker I once had. Ive grown fond of the little thing(Rm2k/3)and have made a small reputation for my maps, so here is the deal..

Post a request of what type of map you want with the tile you want to use and I'll make it for you, simple right? Here's examples of what I can do.

Formats: Rm2k/3 only sorry. No XP or VX at the moment.

Side note: Will only take on one or two requests at a time and be clear on what you want because I will only redo a map so many times.

Requests:
Kentona/Runelords - Floating Continent Searching for Tiles
Rei/Ascendence - Unknown Current
Well, if you are really gungho, you can map a floating continent for me for Runelords. I've always meant to find an appropriate chip (haven't found one yet).

The REFMAP or FFVI style chips work for the game - I was never too picky.

The floating continent has no special areas, no villages or cities or anything. It's just a straight start-to-finish style map. For some reason I've always imagined it to be lush and foresty.

If you get no other requests and are bored, let me know.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Kentonas request added to the list ;D
author=Tau link=topic=2826.msg53966#msg53966 date=1231124487
I'm relatively bored and losing that passion for Rpgmaker I once had.
Oh you too? x__x

Your game looked pretty impressive, though -- sad to see it'll never come together for a release.
Tau, you should post larger maps. Your samples are beautiful, but it's hard to judge true quality when all the maps are 20x15 in size. Speaking of larger maps, you should probably ask what size you want their map to be, so you don't go overboard with it.

Just some suggestions. :)
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Wow! This is an extremely tempting offer. But unfortunately one or two maps aren't that useful to me (unless they were really huge) because the quality differential compared to the other maps would be so huge they'd just really stand out.

Are you just doing rm2k3 maps or other editions too?
Happy
Devil's in the details
Do you want to map for Ascendence?
´

Exclusive chipsets, too!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I accept your offer Rei.. So Kentona Ive been trying to find a suitable tile but I just remembered Ara Fell had those floating Refmap tiles as the game was in the air so I might get that game and use one of it's tiles.

Rei Expect a PM!

Well Max I'm not really into XP, in fact I hate it, and I don't have VX yet. I can and usually do bigger maps as Guardias maps although detailed were lacking exploration so I made them relatively big. If you had anything in mind I would be interested in helping you out.

Thanks Neo & Blind!
Happy
Devil's in the details
I don't know if the PM system works, but I've got you on msn. :P
Ah man, you beat me to the punch. I was planning to whore myself out in a very similar fashion.
Happy
Devil's in the details
I can take you too! :)
So you ever gonna finish your game, Tau?
Tau
RMN sex symbol
If I had to say now.. Probably not. I still work on it every now and then though.

Edit - Ken I'm sorta confused on what you wanted so I just made this real quick to see if I'm on the right track or not.. It's the whole map so far but yeah.

Wow that is awsome. The idea is that our party finds themselves in the Northwest corner of the floating island, and have to make way to the southeast.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Oh thank God cause I was really confused on what it exactly it was you wanted haha. You want it in one big map or like 30x50 sized ones?
This is a pretty neat idea Tau. Those example maps look great.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture

Man that reminds me, I miss doing the mapping threads. Maybe... I will do them here...
author=Ciel link=topic=2826.msg54389#msg54389 date=1231336538

Man that reminds me, I miss doing the mapping threads. Maybe... I will do them here...
Please do! Our last couple of Map Design Fun threads have flopped.</offtopic>

Judging by the rest of the maps in my game, I've stuck to the general pattern of using 30x50-ish sized maps linked together. If you are truly intrepid, you can do your mapping directly in the game project itself, since I am not working on it at all (I'm finishing up Hero's Realm). The download is in here: http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/180/

PS. I really appreciate this!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Tau:

Depending on how long this is going on, I might have you carve out the final slice of Backstage 2's maps. I just need to figure out what EXACTLY I need first which might take some time.

Also, this is astonishingly generous of you. If there was something like paypal only for booze, you can bet I would send you some!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
30x50ish it is then Ken. Later then planned though sorry for the waits and all. My cousin came around the other day so Ive just been helping him build a house(We got all the frames up for the first floor in just a few hours!)So I'm hella tired and it gives me time to work on your request man.

@Max - Backstage 2 maps.. Sounds good to me man I'm in, might have to wait while I finish Ken & Reis requests first. I wouldn't even accept money for doing something in Rpgmaker, Just a small hobby of mine is all, it would feel weird haha.
Pages: first 12 next last