Made With:GameMaker
Release:Full Game
RTP Needed:Nope
Size:26.2 MB
Download:Click Here

Project Blue Shpere
By: Michael "Pantsman" Henegar.

About Blue Spere.
Project Blue Sphere is a game made to get re-identified with the GameMaker program. Blue Sphere is a maze style game that features, Simple graphics, Simple level design, and simply fun game play.

How To Play.
The goal of the game is to reach the flag and progress through your day. Your day is devided into four parts, your morning, mid-day, sunset, and night. But to progress through the day and find the flag's you need to first find the trigger. Once the trigger is pressed the flag will apper. But be careful, your have enemies too. Do not come in contact with Red Sphere's or you will lose a life. To make a Red Sphere vulnerable left click on them and they will turn Green for 15 seconds, during this time you can destroy the enemy shperes by coming in contact with them.

Controls.
Movement: Up, Down, Left, and Right. - Arrow keys or the WASD Keys.
Weaken Enemies: Left click on them.
F5: Save your current game
F6: Play saved game

From the Author.
I hope you enjoy playing my game. If you have any questions or comments leave them on the Project Blue Sphere game page found on RPGMaker.net or send me a email at Pantsman9@hotmail.com

Credits:
Liberty, From RMN, Title Screen Graphic.
Music From the FFX Soundtrack; Tracks used; "To Zanarkand", "Tidus' Theme", "Daughter Of The Great Summoner Warrior", "Twilight" & "Aurons Theme"

~Enjoy playing

I also have some screens

And of course a link for download; http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/910/downloads/899/

Looks good pantsman. I'll give it a try later on and expect a review to come. :)
Alright, game review has been submitted. Overall i rather enjoyed it. :)
I'm glad to hear that. If you really did then you should look forward to squal/revision of the game. I have some pretty cool ideas

This is the review written by Demondestiny for Project Blue Sphere.
This is my review for Project Blue Sphere by pantsman9. Since the game wasn't very long this will be a short review.

Visuals: The visuals in this game are basically all game maker sprites. Nothing big but they do there job in letting you enjoy the game.

Music: I loved the music in this game and that was simply because it's from the Final Fantasy X soundtrack. It actually fit in well with the game which i was surprised at.

Gameplay: The gameplay in this game was simple. To reach the flag and progress through the day. You have to watch out for red spheres which will cause you to lose a life if you touch them. Fun and addictive.

Conclusion: Overall i enjoyed this game. If you are bored and are looking for something to do then i recommend playing Project Blue Sphere.
Bumping, which i feel bad about. But i have a reason. Please could some more people try out PBS. I really need some feedback, mostly on things people didnt like or wish they could have seen from it. so even if you play and don't want to write a review, at least leave a comment here or on the page.

~Yeah,,
Pages: 1