SCREENSHOT SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

I like the look of those screens, Craze. ^_^

@Shaman: That's looking very nice. The one thing I think could be better is the facesets - They're a bit pillow-shade-y o me. Then again, I couldn't draw/sprite half as well, so what do I know. ^.^

Some new(ish) RealmS stuff.

A hidden area! Oo~ooh...

Sailing along in the new and (imo) improved skiff. Huzzah!
I'm so glad that you're still working on this. Also I'm assuming the bridge goes transparent as soon as you go under it? Nice touch! And don't you dare diss the default skiff, you can CAMP while sailing on it.
I dig the transparent bridge.

However, the horizontally aligned skiff just doesn't work with the 3/4 view of RTP, imho. That's why I switched to this guy:

I like that boat, kentona. It's cute.
The main reason I used (and edited) the skiff was because I wanted to be able to put the characters on it and I thought it was big enough... but it wasn't. I'm going to try to edit the side views to 3/4 view, though, to see if it works better.

I'm not dissing it, darken, just... trying to make it work for me. ^.^ And yeah, the bridge goes transparent when you sail under it. I rather liked the idea, too.

Quick question kentona, but why use the ice roof with rock walls? Unless it's supposed to represent being in a water dungeon? I'm amped about HR coming out!
Yeah, it was supposed to represent a water dungeon. You'll need the skiff to even get there.
@kentona:
Neat stuff. Just something really really minor: The rock walls' bottom edge that touch the water seems a bit too horizontally flat to the water given its texture.
@Liberty: The text of "-Found Angel Feather-" is not quite centered on the box, maybe this could be changed. Otherwise, looks great as usual. I agree with changing the perspective on the skiff, though.

@Shaman: The first letter on the title screen is so ridiculous elaborate that I cannot tell what it is. So, I don't even know the title of the game by looking at the title sreen. The intro scene with them rocking out looks especially awesome, though.
author=AznChipmunk link=topic=3024.msg64919#msg64919 date=1236229342
@Shaman: The first letter on the title screen is so ridiculous elaborate that I cannot tell what it is. So, I don't even know the title of the game by looking at the title sreen. The intro scene with them rocking out looks especially awesome, though.

Yeah that first letter is insane! But it looks awesome otherwise :P
Since this topic has been a bit dry...

Screenshots of an old project:

In the city

In the forest.

A devious meeting?

In the ruined city.

Edit: Put in spoiler tags.

People and their fog overlays. :-\

Still, looks nice.
Tip: draw your own fog overlays, some of those are recognizable and annoying.

They look good, though.
author=AznChipmunk link=topic=3024.msg64976#msg64976 date=1236241900
Tip: draw your own fog overlays, some of those are recognizable and annoying.

They look good, though.
With what I am doing now I am :).
These are just screenshots from an old project :P.

I haven't had much time at all to work on my game, but I've managed to splice together some chipsets for the next area in my game after the end of the demo.

author=Liberty link=topic=3024.msg64619#msg64619 date=1236086836
I like the look of those screens, Craze. ^_^

@Shaman: That's looking very nice. The one thing I think could be better is the facesets - They're a bit pillow-shade-y o me. Then again, I couldn't draw/sprite half as well, so what do I know. ^.^

Some new(ish) RealmS stuff.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2iuhyb.png
A hidden area! Oo~ooh...

http://i44.tinypic.com/2v0y9sw.png
Sailing along in the new and (imo) improved skiff. Huzzah!

I'm really not a fan of RTP, specially 2k3, but I have seen these pictures before, looks neat, I'm looking forward of checking this out on the 20th. The size of the charasets really blend well with the chipsets.

author=Neok link=topic=3024.msg65232#msg65232 date=1236316402
I haven't had much time at all to work on my game, but I've managed to splice together some chipsets for the next area in my game after the end of the demo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Krsnik/AAG%20Resources/AAG-SS-Charon-Slums.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Krsnik/AAG%20Resources/AAG-SS-CharonBattle.png

Looks neat, a little bit confusing background though on the first picture, but I like the looks of the second picture.

Well, here's one screenshot of a picture cutscene from an old game of mine (soldier's quest) I have been working on lately:

I might make the maidens more detailed, but can't make any promises... I have like 20 of these screens to make in 2 weeks, plus many other stuff for the game.
author=Fallen-Griever link=topic=3024.msg65245#msg65245 date=1236328340
Casted..?

Lol, someone else told me it's "cast", I fixed this already in the upcoming demo... along with a few grammar errors.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3024.msg65525#msg65525 date=1236477305
pic

Not sure exactly what I should be looking at here. Set your system graphic to stretch to fit, that just bugs me, unless you want it that way.

3 experience to next level? Quickest level ever!
Ugly screenie Chaos. Had to be said but the ideas are interesting.