TIME YOU SPEND ON RMN AND WHAT YOU DO WHILE YOU'RE ON.

Posts

Pages: first 12 next last
The name explains the concept.

I usually go on for 20 minutes about 2 or 3 times a day,while I'm on I usually check forum acitivity and recently updated games.I usually spend more time on if an updated game is one I'm interestied in.
Here's my plan of action on this great forum:

I usually try and spend around 15 min's each day to about 30 min's max (if something REALLY good is brewin around here) I will be from now on reviewing games / ie: talking about them on every single Play Something Day. And posting them on the site, that's all I'm allowed to do from now on. In other words...hang! ^^
Hmm,It's been about 3 minutes since I started this thread.Already a post.
Yay!
Better then getting a lock or ban. ::)

So your winning this battle right now. :P
I spend all day on RMN ... sometimes doing nothing
I usually go on while waiting for the tea kettle to start whistling. Occasionally I actually have something constructive and relevant to say in which I will go on as my main goal instead of wasting the time.
Recently, when I'm not at school or work, I'm on ALL day just posting here in the forums.
I go on when I can: which on any given day ranges basically between 30 to 90 minutes. My post count unfortunately doesn't reflect that, but hey. =[
I have a tendency to leave my browser on sites alot when I'm at the computer but not really using it. I work on playing guitar alot when I'm sitting here.
I scratch my balls sometimes when I'm here. :D
author=silver4donuts link=topic=3056.msg59917#msg59917 date=1233481606
I scratch my balls sometimes when I'm here. :D
Ummmm....that's a bit...odd.
I'm on about 5 or 10 minutes every so hours while I'm at work, or early in the morning when I have nothing else to do.
author=silver4donuts link=topic=3056.msg59917#msg59917 date=1233481606
I scratch my balls sometimes when I'm here. :D

I thought u were a girl? :I
Hahahaha, no, he ain't no girl.
I leave my browser open while I do other more important things. :P
author=VerifyedRasta link=topic=3056.msg59965#msg59965 date=1233508096
author=silver4donuts link=topic=3056.msg59917#msg59917 date=1233481606
I scratch my balls sometimes when I'm here. :D

I thought u were a girl? :I

This is REAL men network, fool.
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
21217
I look in every subforum for unread threads, and check them out. Even just gloss them over. I post then.

I then check my games to see if anyone left any comments (screenshots, too).

I then check the submission queue for recent submissions.

I then close my browser.

Repeat every 30 mins. *sigh*
I check out almost everything and see if there are games worth downloading. I try to play games as I visit RMN as that helps me focus on the game a bit.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
6110
I spend 10% of my time administrating and the other 90% babysitting.
author=silver4donuts link=topic=3056.msg59917#msg59917 date=1233481606
I scratch my balls sometimes when I'm here. :D

You have to go on RMN to do that?
Pages: first 12 next last