EASY MONSTER MAKING

Pages: 1
What is an easy way to make a monster in battle? Like a battle graphic monster, you know? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: oh crap this should be in help and request shouldn't it? Someone move it!!
If you meant from scratch then it's pretty obvious ain't it? Sprite it in paint or something. Did you mean ripping off other sources?
I was just hoping there was an easier way than friggen paint (I didn't want to have to go pixel by pixel :P ) alwell thanks anyways.
You can use Paint.net or GIMP... :P

I don't know how else you make sprites. :/
I honestly am in the same boat, waytogo24. That is, if I wanted custom sprites.

I do rip them from places, but have often times wanted custom ones, but I'm a subpar spriter. Most of what I make turns out terrible.
I tryed paint and it sucked. I have tryed Gimp before and the pixels are so small it is nearly impossible to finish in a quick amount of time.
I am sorry to break it to you man but, much like everything else, it takes time and talent to come out with good results. There is no shortcut.
author=brandonabley link=topic=3072.msg60404#msg60404 date=1233699888
I am sorry to break it to you man but, much like everything else, it takes time and talent to come out with good results. There is no shortcut.
Rips!
okay then how about you guys introduce me to rips because it sees like everyone is using them....
Try iDraw if you want to sprite something that's 250 colours or less.

As for rips, check out the 'spriters resource' or 'charas-project'. Check the resources on this and other RM sites or google "monster sprites".

Seriously. ^.^
author=waytogo24 link=topic=3072.msg60561#msg60561 date=1233784210
okay then how about you guys introduce me to rips because it sees like everyone is using them....

I take it you meant just right clicking a bunch of images and hitting Save As or did you mean getting fresh rips from games you're playing on emulator or via a S-video input? I only ripped GBA and SNES games but it's pretty dead simple to do after your first one.
Pages: 1