SWIMMINGLY MY DEAR WATSON

Pages: 1
I'm using VX and I was wondering how can I make it look like someone is swimming instead of just walking on water like jesus. If swimming is really hard what about wading? thanks guys!
Extremely easy. This is what I did for my 2k3 project "Shrine of Kammuki":

I just cut their heads off and draw some "ripple" looking water around the head and it really makes it look like their swimming.

I used paint btw, no special program is needed!
Did you use that jpeg file in your game?
author=ZPE link=topic=3123.msg61371#msg61371 date=1234402195
Did you use that jpeg file in your game?

That wouldn't be possible now would it?
I just prnt screened it from "idraw" and then saved it as a jpeg and later put it on imageshack
Oh ok...holding your cards close to your chest.
author=ZPE link=topic=3123.msg61385#msg61385 date=1234405041
Oh ok...holding your cards close to your chest.

haha, no not really. Jpeg is just smaller than PNG (I think) and It's my default when saving files.
If I was the one asking for examples I'd prefer the raw file but that's just because it's easier to weave in your sprites over the template. Of course, waytogo24 probably is happy with what you showed him.
author=ZPE link=topic=3123.msg61575#msg61575 date=1234486103
If I was the one asking for examples I'd prefer the raw file but that's just because it's easier to weave in your sprites over the template. Of course, waytogo24 probably is happy with what you showed him.

Hmmm... well I sure hope he's happy with it. He hasn't responded yet, but if he needs the raw file then I'll gladly provide it.
Pages: 1