FOOLS! YOU FELL FOR IT! (READS READS READS!)

Pages: 1
Okay, after opening with a not so nice joke, it's time to get down to da business!

I've been thinking the past few days about what has happened over the last couple of years, from the quiet days of the early years...to the more in the spotlight / better deliver of today! I have chosen to come back of my own free will, not because of all of YOU! but it's something that needs to be done. I can't live without these forums. But on the other hand, I think it might be time to take a page from Neok's book and hang around less. Okay! So I've made myself a not so stupid list of rules for me. You can guys can agree! It's less dumb, and idiotic then before.

But before I do...

YOU SHOULD OF SEEN YOUR FACES!!! Bhahahahhahahahaha!!!

Moving on!!!

I've decided on making a little schedule of myself for the amount of times I can hang out on one site, you see...I'm on three sites now (Gaying World, RM "not so" Network & finally Double R Something Revolution) it's a little hard to keep focus on all three forums and be heavily active in them. So! Every couple of days I'll visit for a couple of minutes, and sometimes I'll hang on IRC for 30 min's or so. I think this is fair, so I don't come along too often and bug everyone! But still be quite involved in the community spotlight.

As for posting rules, they are pretty much the same. I can do whatever I want, when I want! Baby! Although, I'm going to less up on the hyping of my projects, I'll let you guys do that for me! ^_-

Screenshots are still once and awhile.

As for the hosting of the games, ah yes...we are getting close now! Another month and a bit huh? Well I've been thinking of how I'm going to host this thing, including all future games...and I don't like just making a ugly topic, or have to follow three different ones. I want to make it nice and pretty! Full of pictures! But the mods will never agree to such requests...henceforth! This is where the site comes in.

All my project information / bios / movies / shots / downloads will be on there! Which means! NO GAME TOPIC!!! However! The only way that a game topic can be done on any of these three sites is if SOMEONE else makes them. Although they aren't official, you may still do that. I just don't want one.

Kay? We are clear!

Looks like I'll have to make up what I did in a hurry! Better get busy and work on something! The site should be reformatted and up in a couple of days.

YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!!! :laugh:
TOM FOOL! CHARLATEN! NE'ER-DO-WELL!!!!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Craze
btw, it's "should have"
Craze
I still don't care about you.
Sorry, but I just don't understand you.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Someone wants to be in the center of attention and has apparently got my attention to post in this topic~
Pages: 1