RESOURCE LOCATOR

Pages: 1
Yeah, it's called a notebook and a pencil - keep track of it while you develop! >:)

Okay, just kidding. I think I have that program at home. I'll check my hard drive, and if I do have it, I'll upload it and provide a link.
I think what your looking for is RMTool
It's a really useful utility that scans your RPGMaker games for files that are missing. For example, if your game uses a Midi from the RTP which isnt in your project folder, this tool will tell you so you can fix it. Note that RMtool was made for rm2k. It should work with rm2k3, but the 2k3-specific folders (system2, battle-charactersets etc) won't be scanned.
author=VerifyedRasta link=topic=3214.msg63334#msg63334 date=1235502062
I think what your looking for is RMTool
It's a really useful utility that scans your RPGMaker games for files that are missing. For example, if your game uses a Midi from the RTP which isnt in your project folder, this tool will tell you so you can fix it. Note that RMtool was made for rm2k. It should work with rm2k3, but the 2k3-specific folders (system2, battle-charactersets etc) won't be scanned.

That's the one! Beat me to it, Pint-Sized Slasher! ;)
author=MayorAnime link=topic=3214.msg63336#msg63336 date=1235503047
That's the one! Beat me to it, Pint-Sized Slasher! ;)

Haha, you were too slow :)

I have to warn you about using that program though, F-G. It fcked up my RM2k3 game one time. (I forgot what it did, but it really messed it the hell up) So just quickly make a copy of your project before scanning... and scan the copy, not the original. Just my word of advice.
I've never had trouble using the General Utility... Not sure how it compares with this tool, but it seems to be less complicated.
http://www.wombatrpgs.frih.net/phpBB2/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=30
...RMtool is in the master helpful things topic, did you even look first?
Pages: 1