1001 WAYS TO GET IN TROUBLE.

Pages: first 12 next last
Hey people,post ways to get in trouble at school or anywhere here.
Yeah this is moronic,I was bored.

Anyway here's one:At school take out a BIG bottle of pop and shake it very, very hard.Open it up fast and point it at someone. You'll get in trouble for sure. ;D
Craze
i bet she's a diva with a potion popping problem
being not-intelignet
Aw,c'mon Craze haven't you ever been in trouble before? I once chucked my friend's shoes on the roof.I got one week of detention.
Sated
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
Jumping out of the classroom window... from the second floor (my friend did this and ended up with Saturday detention.)
Sadly my school days are over.
I don't fck around in college, so I never get in trouble anymore.
Holding down a kid and farting in his face after choking him so he takes in a big whiff of your stank.

Did this to a kid who pissed me off acting tough. In public.

Was in detention for a week.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
You are a kind and gentle soul.
Breaking any school rules.

Topic over.
Craze
i bet she's a diva with a potion popping problem
author=TwomRPG link=topic=3260.msg64367#msg64367 date=1236008519
Aw,c'mon Craze haven't you ever been in trouble before?

I am a goody-goody.

I once got a detention, though. I helped a friend cheat on a test and we immediately owned up to it when the teacher caught us and we had to stay after school for five minutes.
Calling the police to say hi. Yup, I did this when I was 3.
Walk into the classroom across from the hall in the middle of a test (teacher had left for some reason) and yelling at that classes teacher to shut up (was hammering a picture on the wall).

Got detention at lunch and had to copy 'D' words and their definitions from the dictionary.
Here is a good one.

Go onto the schools main computer network and set yourself to administrator. I did this with a few friends and got suspended for 3 weeks.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
writing a slam review on one of legion's games ~ tyranos
writing 'up yours, you square' on the principals new taurus..... IN PERMANENT MARKER
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture

question mitsuhide's hentai prowess
I've got a good one, steal your school's bandwith by hosting torrents containing illegal files.
in b4 this thread becomes an extremely huge thread with x>50 pages, constantly contributed to and fagged up, ultimately sent to the city dump
Pages: first 12 next last