HERO'S REALM V1.5

Generic RTP Gaming Fun!

The game all of youabout six of you have been waiting for is finally here!

..:: INFORMATION ::..

Lead four heroes and their teams against the evil forces of Mephistocles, the Lord of Demons. Lead four teams as you explore dungeons, ascend towers, spelunk caves, save villages and defeat the forces of evil!

Highlights:
-22 character classes (12 base classes, 4 hero classes, 3 secret classes, 3 master classes)
-TONS of game content and sidequests
-Classic NES-era RPG gameplay
-RM2k3 RTP
-Character sprites from FFIV, FFV and Dragon Warrior
-Day-Night system
-Multi-party switching system (like Kefka's Tower in FFVI!)
-Multi-party tactical battles (at least 5 of them!)
-Massive world map
-Fun

The story is split into 5 chapters, with each of the first four chapters focusing on a new hero, and the 5th chapter bringing them all together.

Chapter 1: Won't Somebody Please Think of the Children?
Chapter 2: There is Something Fishy Going on...
Chapter 3: Land of the Rising Son
Chapter 4: True Calling
Chapter 5: The War on Terror

RMN Gamepage: http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/82/
Official Website: http://kentona.freehostia.com/
-contains item and equipment lists, city maps, world map, a FAQ, full class descriptions and skill lists, and a walkthrough for finding all 100 Tiny Medals

..:: SCREENSHOTS ::..

More Screenshots: http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/82/screenshots/

..:: WORLDMAP ::..

..:: DOWNLOAD ::..

Download Link: http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/82/downloads/

Enjoy!
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Released on the birth of our lord.
baby jesus compels you
downloads.
Hesufo
I am pretty interested in hooking up sometime. Screw me.
Installing as I read this.

It's going to be awesome. I waited until the full release to play this game. :o
I just spent 10 minutes bowing down to the title screen.
author=Darken link=topic=3289.msg65342#msg65342 date=1236386803
I just spent 10 minutes bowing down to the title screen.
Finally! Insta-download this.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Hype hype hype hype hype.

"This Is The Best Day Ever"

I'm excited.

**downloads**
...is everyone okay with the idea of downloading a patched version 2 weeks from now? Because I think you guys are over-assuming how awesome this generic RTP RPG adventure will be. Makes me nervous.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I promise to get super angry and indignant and fly into a nerd rage if it is even the slightest bit dissapointing.

Yes, I have no problem downloading a patch. I might not even get to play it until two weeks from now.

Yeeeeeeeeeeees

But I don't have time play

Nooooooooooooo
Sexy the intrepid hero is off to save the world!

By the way, this is very cool thus far
Well, there goes my weekend plans. ^.^

Nevermind, I got it.
Use that temp link Liberty.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Gonna play this one!
Hooray!

Exactly how is this version different from the previous ones, though? Other than the fact that it's finished and that there's a fifth chapter now?
completely re-balanced in terms of stats, equipment power, attributes, and monsters. Gameplay-wise it's not that different from the last version (that came out Dec 2007 I think), but overall much better balance.

You should be able to use savegames from the Dec2007 demo.

MODIFY: So the game page download is up now.
DOUBLE POST:

I've done some more testing, and I recommend stopping right before attempting the Pyramid (in Chapter 5). I found some annoying (though not game breaking) bugs. The Pyramid is about, oh, 10 hours in. It will be fixed in the patched version.
Congratulations on finishing this puppy Kentona (Aside from the minor tweaks you just mentioned). It's awesome to see a huge project such as this get finished. I mean, how often does a long quality game get released? Also, I'm pumped that I'm in the credits for ripping FF5 sprites. 8)

I started a file tonight, but it's pretty late at night so I didn't make it too far, but I've been looking for a new rpg to play. This will be the one, I'm hyped! Cheers!

On another note, what are you going to work on next?

Chartley