PHOTOGRAPHY TOPIC

Pages: 1
Pretty self-explanatory! I thought this would be a neat idea, as I know some of us tinker with Photography as a side hobby. If it isn't clear, I make the distinction here from RMN's other POST A PIC topic in the sense that (ideally) what's posted here should be more artistically focused and expressive than the generic "MySpace pictures" of the other thread. I assume most people here are aware of how to give (and elaborate on) constructive criticism, so I hope we can all be adults and remember to use it.

I won't overload this with my own work (for now!), but here are a few shots I've taken during the past few months:

Fleeting Foliage (Large Size)

Auburn Rapture (Large Size)

English Ectasy (Large Size)

I encourage everyone to join in regardless of skill level -- it's all in good fun.
The other distinction is that RMN's other POST A PIC topic died some months ago. :)
author=Blindmind link=topic=3340.msg66584#msg66584 date=1237015808
Pictures.
May I ask if you photoshop or enhance these in some way after capture?
They all look beautiful and surreal :).
I've looked at your DA profile, Blindmind, and I just knew, before I looked at this topic, that you would have been the one to start it :)

Anyway...

I myself am not much of a photographer, plus I don't even own a camera. I doubt I'll be able to contribute anything. Though, I do have enough knowledge of the subject to determine your photos are not sub-par. I believe they all look rather professional, and I can tell you've got at least a little passion behind photography, am I right? Nice work, I'd like to see more.

PS: I like your photo "English Ecstasy" the most there; great work, bud!
You know, somehow, somehow your (beautiful) photography work in a way resembles the screenshots you post up.
author=nickad link=topic=3340.msg66789#msg66789 date=1237190973
May I ask if you photoshop or enhance these in some way after capture?
They all look beautiful and surreal :).
I edit the colors a little, sure. I'd like to believe that essentially all digital photographers do.

author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=3340.msg67232#msg67232 date=1237647822
You know, somehow, somehow your (beautiful) photography work in a way resembles the screenshots you post up.
Thank you? I'll take that as a complement I guess!

I'm disappointed that no one else's posted anything here, but I probably should have half-expected it at this site! I hope no one else will object to me posting another few things; there was absolutely beautiful weather the other day and I couldn't resist going out to fool around a little bit.

Bayou Beauty (Large Size)

It's Natural to Be Afraid (Large Size)

The Rift (Large Size)

Look Into The Air (Large Size)

So Long, Lonesome (Large Size)

Lamentation (Large Size)

Secret Stairs (Large Size)

Returning Road (Large Size)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Returning Road is particularly nice.
I liked "Returning Road", "Secret Stairs", and "Look into the Air" from that second batch, Blind!
author=Mitsuhide_The_Vagrant link=topic=3340.msg67861#msg67861 date=1237962563
I liked "Returning Road", "Secret Stairs", and "Look into the Air" from that second batch, Blind!
author=Blindmind link=topic=3340.msg67249#msg67249 date=1237666246
This
is amazing.
Do you have those pictures without the edits? Enhancing colors in photographs is like putting make-up on a naturally beautiful girl.
author=kentona link=topic=2094.msg34751#msg34751 date=1222658439
The Photo Dump!

Post interesting or artistic or weird photos you have taken.

My dog

Fireworks at Ottawa on Canada Day

Me being goofy at Christmas 4 years ago (I was so skinny)

CN Tower, Toronto

Looking down the glass floor at CN Tower, Toronto

Dominican Republic

Tropical Storm's a brewin'

Toucan Sam @ Ocean World in the Dominican

Canadian moneys!

The glass floor at the CN town still gives me goosebumps. :(
author=Darken link=topic=3340.msg68315#msg68315 date=1238195416
The glass floor at the CN town still gives me goosebumps. :(

The...The CN tower has glass floors!? I...AM...NEVER...GOING...THERE
Pages: 1