BACK IN BLUE...

Pages: 1
hay guys im new!

I'm sorry for sucking and leaving abruptly like I often do, but now I'm reappearing to begin work on a new specific game project. It's going to be a shorter RPG, and I hope to learn RMVX to make my game legally, although it's unlikely I'll really take advantage of the better graphics or RGSS2. I hope the game can be redeemed through a decent battle system, decent dungeons, mediocre/acceptable graphics, and a fresh new story, e.g. nobody in your party, nor anyone you fight, ever actually uses a sword, and yet it avoids a cyberpunk-dystopian setting. It ought to be good if I can finish it.

About me: I am a college student based in the flatlands of Iowa. My hobbies are playing guitar, drinking, writing, watching TV, and of course playing video games. I play a lot less RPGs now than I used to, preferring more action-type games that can be played in short bursts of time.

To conclude, the Romantic period was a time of great imagination and bold new frontiers for the writers and artists of the British isles, and bravely pushed forward innovative ideas and themes that forever changed the face of literature.
leaving abruptly like I often do

yeah why do you do this can you stop doing this?

But seriously man, you're one of the most awesome people I remember around here, welcome back and stick around this time!
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Iowa represent!
Welcome back comrade. I remember you.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Sexy dark figured people log into well loved forum..

???
"Hello Mr Y, I believe you know the circumstances on which your here"

Mr Y
"You have one post to convince me to stay"

???
"One post you say.. Well we strive to bring non idiotic posts in this forum"

*Mr Y spits on the floor*
"I'm waiting?"

???
"Welcome and post lots!"

*Crickets chirping*
"Well done.. Well done indeed, now will you tell me who you people are?"

???
"I'm everywhere and you can even say.. Everything this place is"

Can you figure out who this mysterious three question marked man/thing or men is?
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
I thought you died or something.
Hey man, I remember you. How's life on the flipside?
author=Neok link=topic=3350.msg66851#msg66851 date=1237266758
Hey man, I remember you.
This!

Welcome back?
Hi! I don't know who you are, due to being new here, but welcome back!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I remember you from a long while ago. Welcome!
Hi. I'm Dark Gaia. Nice to meet you!
Nice to meet someone new. Hopefully you won't disappear again before that game is finished.
dragonheartman
Developer, Starless Umbra / Heroes of Umbra
It's good to see you again.

Is it sad that I remember your real name? :(

Pages: 1