ANY OF YOU GUYS/GALS SWIM?

Pages: first prev 123 next last
hmmm lots of non-swimmers here!

i'm a swimmer, though i haven't in a while. most of my life i never went more than a week without going swimming (lesson after lesson, racing, teaching, etc). it's kind of sad that i ahven't in so long :(

maybe i will make a point to start going again.

btw, 25m underwater is pretty good. most of the people on the team were around that. one guy could do over 2 laps. that guy was a beast. i think he's like training for the olympics now :S lol
I can't actually swim , can't even have myself float on the water 'cause of some balancing issues but I still love getting into the pool at times. XD
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I would like you to analyze the age of the post above yours, please.
post=87473
I would like you to analyze the age of the post above yours, please.

Is it just me or do you have a case of cyber OCD? =D
Stop bumping old topics. Just create a new one if you want.

I also sent you this via PM.
Whelp, might as well use this topic now since it seems I didn't post in it earlier.

Yeah, I swim. I paid to have a large pool built behind my house and had a pavilion made of bricks left over from my house's construction built next to it, so I might as well swim in it.

Speaking of which, I haven't changed the sand in the pressurized filter tank in seven years. Probably about time to do that.
Lol, looks like this thread's been resurrected! People always think it's funny I'm a good swimmer because i'm black.
I don't like to swim. I had a sort of traumatic experience involving a beach when I was younger, and I never have a good time swimming because of it. I like to canoe though!
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I can swim well, but I never swim in the ocean because I have a phobia of fish.
I am absolutely terrified of the water... it's almost taken my life twice.

...and no I'm not a very good swimmer at all.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
I'm afraid of the ocean, and the ocean monsters that dwell within it.
I'm afraid that Sin will come and eat me.
What? This is crazy, how is it that there is so many people who don't swim. I live in Canada, and pretty much everyone likes swimming, I don't know who anyone who doesn't. Rivers and lakes are great, I don't like the ocean much though, I don't like salt water. The best is Cliff jumping (I prefer about a 25 ft high cliff), which is something that EVERYONE should do if they are a reasonably good swimmer. Cliff jumping and tarzan ropes are great :).
I don't have time now, but once I am out of school, I'm planning on learning scuba diving!

I can just imagine it now, hundreds of miles from the nearest landmass, sinking deeper and deeper into the murky depths. Who knows what'll be down there? After all, deep sea creatures evolve in a vastly different environment than the shallow water creatures we're all use to.

=D
YDS
YDS
Like, one time I opened the fridge was there was a decapitated fish head on a plate. I literally vomited.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
*vomits* Why the fuck did you post those Neok! Now I`m going to have nightmares!
Fun Fact: Apparently it's okay to vomit into your rig while scuba-diving. It'll pass through into the water, and then all the fishies will swarm around you to eat all the free food.

Fishies like the ones above.

=)
Am I the only one who found the crab thingy cute?
Pages: first prev 123 next last