IDLE PAST AND FUTURE

Pages: 1
Hey everyone, just a not about my lack of participation in...anything...lately.

The company I work for is about to launch its new website, which is my department's main project since September. This is why I've suddenly stopped being apart of things here. More than likely, I won't be around much until April.

Sorry for the delay is telling ya'll this. I'll pick up on my posting, game-making, talking, and article-writing after this site goes up!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=MayorAnime link=topic=3392.msg67756#msg67756 date=1237914446
article-writing
*side-project's development grinds to a halt.
:( :( :(
Come back soon. :P

Your articles on game development have influenced my outlining quite a bit.
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3392.msg67818#msg67818 date=1237937131
author=MayorAnime link=topic=3392.msg67756#msg67756 date=1237914446
article-writing
*side-project's development grinds to a halt.
:( :( :(

I am really sorry, Chaos. :( But when I wake up at 4:30am, go to work for 6:00am, and stay until 6:00pm. Yeah. It's not fun. :-\

I'll be back soon and continuing writing those articles. :P
author=Atavus Dei link=topic=3392.msg67819#msg67819 date=1237937218
Come back soon. :P

Your articles on game development have influenced my outlining quite a bit.

Thanks Atavus. Apart from a few people, such as ChaosProductions, I wasn't entirely sure if anyone was actually reading or benefiting from them. That's all the more reason for me to hurry on back and continue writing! :P
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
It's alright. I have A LOT of graphics to sprite for my project, anyway.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
But... but... who will be left to run Anime Town? The next general election isn't for nearly a year and a half...
Actually even though I haven't left a comment, your Articles are a good read, I haven't read them all (One is extremely long IIRC) but I'd like to see some more when you return!
Thanks everyone!

Anyway, the work-hell is over for now and I am back. I'll get to that next article this week, everyone.

Also updated my one game and am looking at my next project, or collaboration, or what-not.

Peace, everyone!
Pages: 1