MAP DESIGN FUN #9: BQ2 --- GAMEPAGE IS UP! DOWNLOAD NOW!

Are the floors going down like last time or up instead?
I'm in as a possibility, I'm working on it as we speak. AS WE SPEAK!!
Wow, I've gotten about 3 or 4 submissions already. Impressive!

I'm working on a super secret secret puzzle (not a maze this time (it's basically chip's challenge)).
I'm done with mine. Took longer than I thought it would.
THE BOTS ARE SELF-AWARE

wow you guys are getting done pretty quickly. this is a good omen for me as I can't start yet!
I just removed it and banned him/. I swear its some college kids getting paid to post shit or something.

EDIT:

I finished my level. Took a lot longer than I was expecting. Emulating Chip's Challenge in rm2k3 is more difficult than you'd expect.
I have 5 entries so far:

Zack's Chip Challenge - kentona
Angels & Demons - Fallen-Griever
Tick Tock Took Book - Jakester
Rocks, Slings and Arrows - SavageInventions
Lazer Su Doku - GameOverGames Productions
Instead of going with the regular rpg_rt.exe icon, how about we use this icon for Befuddle Quest 2:

Actual Icon File
Um, what charaset/faceset are you using for the Baroness?
Good question! Ummm... how about hero4, the chick with the red hair in the bottom row?

EDIT:

Also, just received:

The Curious Chase of Zack Zachariah by Hexatona.
LOL wanna know whats funny i am 12 years old and i am a game designer
^^ You know what else is funny, thanks to executive decision 56765.5436.bvc435.c546345.43cb.Part 95 or something, your not allowed around these here parts. i.e. get off the lawn you young whippersnapper

RMN really needs a better method of keeping the riffraff out. How about a question like what is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

OR even better yet, What is 2+3?

Of course though, I think the most effective solution for keeping out bots and all sorts of stuff would be to have a potential member solve five random level IV Su Doku puzzles before completing registration.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3636.msg73940#msg73940 date=1241756259
Of course though, I think the most effective solution for keeping out bots and all sorts of stuff would be to have a potential member solve five random level IV Su Doku puzzles before completing registration.

Forget that! I can't even complete one!
author=Jakester link=topic=3636.msg73951#msg73951 date=1241758143
author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3636.msg73940#msg73940 date=1241756259

You're going to hate BQ2, my friend. *stares evilly at GameOverGamesProductions*
Count me in on this one. I can easily afford time for a map this weekend.
author=kentona link=topic=3636.msg74011#msg74011 date=1241793694
author=Jakester link=topic=3636.msg73951#msg73951 date=1241758143

You're going to hate BQ2, my friend. *stares evilly at GameOverGamesProductions*

Count me in. This should be fun.

EDIT: http://files.filefront.com/BQII+Relyts+Entryzip/;13731166;/fileinfo.html
Here it is. Enjoy.

EDIT II: Oops. Forgot to include the specs you wanted. Here.

* A Frogger-Like Mini Game
* The Entrance is marked by the 'Hero Start Mark'. The exit is marked by an event with the comment 'EXIT'
* The evil pirate ship is back! Dodge the crew members on perilous walkways while flying through the sky! Attempt to get onto the ship and down the stairway there!
* The key to get onto the ship is located on the right portion of the map. After you've gotten it, proceed toward the ship, unlock the door, and go on down the stairs.
* Eh, 4/5
* I don't believe there's anything. Just make sure that the panorama for the map is set as black first.
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
I want to do this. :)