HABITS

Pages: first 12 next last
Got any good ones?
Bad ones?

I still bite my nails... 'nuff said
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I tend to use Old English a lot in casual conversation.

I also use a lot of big words when there are smaller, more easily understood alternatives.

The result is I tend to have to clarify what I say a lot.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Snacking is my big one. I'm working on it presently.
All of the above, I think, minus sunflower seeds.

X_x
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
I play with my mustache. It looks very devious.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I have a twitch in my right wrist. Also tend to swear a lot and smoke weed.
insane muscle memory in my hands from smoking. I don't get the craving anymore but my hands do! those candy sticks that come in a cardboard packet are really helpful for this.

I pop my fingers alot
pop is the right word for this, as it is not the sound of cartilage straining and cracking (as told by thousands of mothers to stop their children making annoying sounds) but bubbles of nitrogen bursting in the joints. it will not give you arthritis either.
I play with my hair when I'm thinking, tired or bored.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I twirl things between my fingers all the time, from pencils to backscratchers to hockey sticks. I guess I have great manual dexterity!
I'm now doomed to eat 2 pieces of toast with honey for breakfast every day. I will soon be fatter than Kentona Fat Albert.
author=Mr.L link=topic=3744.msg75236#msg75236 date=1242400441
I'm now doomed to eat 2 pieces of toast with honey for breakfast every day. I will soon be fatter than Kentona Fat Albert.

Honey makes you fat!? I doubt it, I've been having crumpets with honey for a week now but I'm not gaining any weight. Honey <3

My bad habit atm is playing TF2, I can't stop playing until my arms start aching so I'm keeping away from Steam for now.
author=kentona link=topic=3744.msg75245#msg75245 date=1242407234
:'(

Don't kill me for that. The only thing worse than having a mod mad at you is having a mod who made Hero's Realm mad at you.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
posting while high
compared to you fat albert will look like regular-sized albert
I've had quite a number of nervous habits over the years, including a stutter that at one point got quite bad, and a lot of counting in my head. I used to think i had obsessive-compulsive disorder (LOLL IM SO OCD) but I no longer really think it's anything that drastic. I'm sure a lot of people get things like this. (come on guys CUE VALIDATION yeah?)

The stutter came back for a couple of sentences today, actually. I'm sure it'll be fine. If it comes up again in the next couple of days, I'll try extra-hard to press on and it should piss off again.

(disclaimer: if anyone's played my game, Remy is NOT BASED ON ME, just thought it'd be fun to give some of this to one of my characters. Take that Remy. Har)
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
Whenever I say something stupid, or try to make a joke that doesn't hit I make a nervous face and then scratch my chest before bailing.

I know it sounds completely retarded but I actually pull this off looking sexy as hell, holla.
Pages: first 12 next last