PICTURES OF YOUR DESK TOP (LITERALLY.)

Pages: first 123 next last
There may or may not have been a thread about this already, but whatever. If there was, consider this round 2. So, pretty simple. Take a picture of your computer space. I just hooked up my old stereo to my computer for some awesome sauce sound.

Very creepy? Yes. Awesome? Also yes.
Whoa. Do you really need speakers that big, dude?
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Mitsuhide_The_Vagrant link=topic=3757.msg75171#msg75171 date=1242356922
Whoa. Do you really need speakers that big, dude?
What's wrong with some surround sound :p
Considering that I can now shake my deck (which is one floor down... and outside...), yes.

They are amazing. There isn't even a sub woofer, yet I can shake my house at only 3/4 volume or so.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
Hmm there was a topic like this before sort of so fortunately I already have a picture ready...

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Ciel link=topic=3757.msg75183#msg75183 date=1242366963
Hmm there was a topic like this before sort of so fortunately I already have a picture ready...

PLAY HIM OFF KEYBOARD CAT
Well, that seals the deal; Ciel is a female.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
OR.. He's a furrie? Collecting stuffed cute cats as a hobby, has a kid, old childhood toys, sister, wife, girlfriend, room mate, can't think of anything else.
author=Tau link=topic=3757.msg75211#msg75211 date=1242379224
OR.. He's a furrie? Collecting stuffed cute cats as a hobby, has a kid, old childhood toys, sister, wife, girlfriend, room mate, can't think of anything else.

Or it's not even his desktop. I mean, this is Ciel. The of epitome of mystery.
YOU COULD SAY IT CIELS THE DEAL i apologise for this post
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Is this really important?

btw mug has a lip print image; must be a girl (or lipstick print image mug fetish)
Fuck you guys having stuffed animals on your desk is the manliest thing you can do

fuck year

painting is done by my 3 year old cousin 8)

my bigass TV, dreamcast 4 lyfe
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Warning big and messy
jesus guys learn to tidy up
Geodude, I swear, it seems like all you do on these forums is flame bait.

Please stop...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Well, do you like females? I suggest following knee oak's advice (sorry but I loved that namechange can you ever forgive me geodude).

As for my desk, I do all of my work on my rug. Nothing exciting.
it's the reason I get all the girls 8)

flame-baiting: a bullshit excuse for belligerent people. flaming, you say? sorry i was just taking the flamebait.

basically lighten up because i am making a serious point (in my own irreverant way), tidy bedrooms bring success in the same department!

(don't worry craze the nick is born out of puntimes and there it shall stay even though i have no idea what you are referring to. maybe my chronic aches)

edit: reconsideration - don't be so defensive about your messiness you're just guilty that you haven't tidied up !! i can see inside your mind !!
Try tidying up when you have a tight deadline to meet.
welp wrong time to say that. my room is very tidy and I have had to do an entire college year's work in the past 2-3 weeks!
Pages: first 123 next last