SORE LOSERS: RIOT GRRRL

Pages: first 12 next last
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I really like the idea of attacking enemy weapons! The graphics also don't hurt my eyes when they're 320x240. gg?
I'm getting a sudden urge to play Alleycats..
I like everything except the sprites and the chipsets.
Craze
I really like that barbed fence.
author=Bandito link=topic=3773.msg78068#msg78068 date=1243928395
I like everything except the sprites and the chipsets.
Same here.
I appreciate you're going for an original graphical style - it's just not working for me, sorry.
Craze
I think that the graphics work very well, actually.
Nobody is telling you to come back to top down vie but for the love of god do try to do something a little different with the graphics...maybe if you use a little background maybe I could change my view of this but for now...
I don't think so, if you draw roads and maybe a sky it could a lot better and different.
I personally, think it looks pretty good. The ONLY problem with the graphics is that there should've been a proper NES-palette, instead of (random paint colours?). It's no masterpiece but it is consistant and gives a proper feel. Having a sky/background/road removes this certain kind of style, there's simply enough layers already.
hey, that looked pretty cool, apart from the default animations, (the battlers were fine) which were out of place and over-sized (I suppose they are temporary).

One thing though; when defeating the enemy, all "objects" in the room took 99999 damage. This is a minor design-thing I suppose, but my suggestion is; just remove them when the "real" enemy's hp reaches 0. It's pretty simple. Will enemies be able to use the enviroment against you? Or take back their weapons?
Pages: first 12 next last