A COMPOSER?

Pages: 1
This is a long shot, but I guess it is better than not trying.

I am looking for a composer who could do music for a big project of mine called Final Fantasy V-II. Even though the project has "Final Fantasy" in the title, don't think no effort is being put into this project, it boasts nearly all custom spriting and class changing system.

FFV-II's RMN Game Submission page.

We already have three spriters and a mapper, all we are really missing now is music. It would also be good if the composer could do music which is similar to the style of Final Fantasy V's.

Post here if you are interested and check here for more information: http://ffv.tezukake.org.

Well, that's it, I hope someone will be interested. :)
author=Tezuka link=topic=3778.msg75484#msg75484 date=1242577050
...it boasts nearly all custom spriting...

What? I couldn't see anything but a few cruddy edits here and there.
Haha, yeah at the moment we are using some placeholders until the spritework is done, but in the most recent battle screenshot, the only thing which are not custom are the monsters and battle backdrop, which will be replaced.

I put "nearly" all since the jobs in FFV will also be in this one, plus the world map is using the original chipset. But yeah, I see where you are coming from, but the sprites will be changed soon. :)
sure I've got a bit of time on my hands now.

1) what kind of payment are we talking?
2) MIDI or audio?
1) what kind of payment are we talking?
1) Do you have
2) Audio
3) Any special rates?
five million ducats per individual pitch.

seriously though I like to get to know a prospective client and strike a deal that suits us both. i am nearly giving away my undercutting the competition stategy 'trade secrets' so we should talk more in private. do you IM / IRC / telepathy?

goodness knows I could use the money too.
I was going to post about talking about this in private.

Sadly I don't have telepathy, but I hope Windows Live/MSN will do. It is (now) on my profile.
great that is my IM of choice. lets talk over tea and chocolate biscuits.
Ducats... where have I heard that before...

Is that Legend of Mana?
it.. it was a type of gold coin.
I knew it was a currency : p
But I looked it up.

There was a boss called Du'cate.
Totally not the same thing. :o
Pages: 1