POST YOUR PICTURE

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Replicant's don't half-smile at the camera.

My friend caught this pic of me as I was visiting his house. I hate how he always catches me at the wrong moment for a picture, but I have no real pictures here in the states other than this one. Note that it is a bit outdated. Oh, and my hair is normally a light blonde, but the lighting of this picture and the fact that I was away from the sea at this time, it darkened a bit. Living in the coastal cities of the nedherlands has made my hair color nearly turn white, which has alarmed more than one person.
Wow. You should register on beautifulpeople.com
Yeah, he is super beautiful. Like, if he were a girl, he'd be beautiful.
Happy
Devil's in the details
post=122153
Yeah, he is super beautiful. Like, if he were a girl, he'd be beautiful.
You have a weird taste in women.
Its my friend Chrisopher Wallen's place. Its cozy, but not nice as in my home. Besides, I don't really have a palace here in the states and the one I do occupy time to time is what you would consider a mansion or along those lines. But here in the states, I stay at either safe-houses or with friends.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
post=122191
Its my friend Chrisopher Wallen's place. Its cozy, but not nice as in my home. Besides, I don't really have a palace here in the states and the one I do occupy time to time is what you would consider a mansion or along those lines. But here in the states, I stay at either safe-houses or with friends.

Of course you do.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
oh my god i have died
you guys have KILLED ME with laughter
Hey prince Vankleek, I like the big rip in your trousers. Very fancy, screams royalty =D
tardis
is it bad that he even looks like the guy from A Beautiful Mind?
whoa i thought you were dead

METROSEXUAL ZOMBIE RUN
post=122445
is it bad that he even looks like the guy from A Beautiful Mind?
I just bought that movie on my way home. I'll find out what you mean by tomorrow.
post=122423
Hey prince Vankleek, I like the big rip in your trousers. Very fancy, screams royalty =D
Hey, that was in style in the netherlands at the time. I dress with a 1930s flair for the new great depression that is about to hit the world, now.
post=122191

let's see a photo of the palace and you in the palace.

infact let's see fucking HD video. upload it to youtube.

if you're royalty you should be able to affort such a camera!
I'll have a film made next month when I go to the family meeting back in the homeland. Well, I've got a movie to watch. Goodnight.
tardis
whitelion, i do not know what is happening, but i see you and a can of pabst. i think an epic night is in order.
please tell me you are air guitaring.
What kind of MAN is WhiteLion? He gets brutally attacked by ghosts and doesn't even spill his beer.
i'm assuming the white flashes there are a lion!!!