POST YOUR PICTURE

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
You're beautiful!
halloween shenanigans (˼○̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘○̂˻)

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
All of you people being cool about showing your face and here I am posting a picture of me on the RMN discord and deleting it 5 seconds after because I'm crazy and want to be mysterious or some shit.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Just post it, who gives a shit. If someone says anything you find derogatory or just not appreciated then report & ignore them.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Tau
Just post it, who gives a shit. If someone says anything you find derogatory or just not appreciated then report & ignore them.

Oh no, you missunderstand, I have nothing against disclosing my appearance, I'm just playing the dumb "I'm mysterious, no one knows what I look like" card and I think I should stop doing so.

Meh, here's me:

Why does it put me sideways? >_>
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
You look like a mix of Kyle Mooney and the guy from Flight of the Concords! And that's not a bad thing!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=InfectionFiles
You look like a mix of Kyle Mooney and the guy from Flight of the Concords! And that's not a bad thing!

I look awesome, I know, you are free to bask in my beauty. I'm 75% joking >.>
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith

hope im not necroing >.<
Hello! Here's me with my Green, White and Sky Blue hair. ^_^

Played some airsoft today. I gradually added to my helmet and became a bush. This is about halfway there.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Roden
Played some airsoft today. I gradually added to my helmet and became a bush. This is about halfway there.

First, you must become the bush... then you kill them.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

I'll beat your shit
Nice pics everyone! I see beautiful/handsome faces everywhere ^_^ Anyway, havent taken a pic of myself in a long while! Thought I'd join in the fun! XD :)

Corfaisus
author=Starmage
Nice pics everyone! I see beautiful/handsome faces everywhere ^_^ Anyway, havent taken a pic of myself in a long while! Thought I'd join in the fun! XD :)

What's that necklace and what does it mean?