IRON GAIA MAFIA!

Day 2 is beginning!

You all awake and do a brief headcount. You find that two of your number are missing. First is Gemini, who is nowhere to be found. He seems to have just... disappeared.

Gemini, Resistance Soldier (vanilla town), has been erased from existence Night 1!

Second, you find the body of ace prime lying a short distance away, with her throat slit. Even if her wings weren't spread out for all to see, the piercing shriek of the GAIA is enough to tell you that Omegus is dead.

ace prime, Omegus (Celestial), has been killed Night 1!

It is now Day 2! With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline has been set for 8PM on Sunday, June 7th!

EDIT with an IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Anybody reading this who is interested in replacing in to get rid of an inactive player or two is invited to PM me. Inactive players, consider this your last warning: Post or you will be replaced.
Aww, I didn't realize this had started yet.

Interesting that a man who was believed to be guilty was innocent, and a person who was never considered to be guilty was backstabbed...
##vote Lynch ChaosProductions

Anybody with 'Chaos' in their name is a shady character in my book.
Woah Woah Woah, since when can the Mafia kill two people?
they're the mafia they do what they like
author=Natook link=topic=3879.msg78322#msg78322 date=1244068569
Woah Woah Woah, since when can the Mafia kill two people?

Read again, they only killed one person.
How interesting.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Natook. Why would mafia kill one of their own? It is detrimental to them. No, I believe we have another killer in our midst. Vigilante is a rather typical town role in medium sized games, they can take justice into their own hands at night. Looks like our rogue law enforcer managed to sniff out scum this time. Hammering for a target that benefits scum without saying a word certainly made ace prime seem suspicious enough.

And Relyt, a jokevote to kick off say 2? Seriously? No, playtime's over here.

##vote Relyt

Tell me what you really think.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
So much for pacifism.

##vote Rockman

because I have a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that's he's in charge of it all.
LouisCyphre
oops

##unvote

##vote Reylt

wrong 'R' member :P
So much for stratergery.
LouisCyphre
Gut feeling is a legit strategy thankverymuch.
*day 2, in regards to my previous post.

Also do you have anything more than a gut feeling to go by, Chaos?
I AM THE PATRIOTS
##vote Reylt

Random choosing of a person to lynch, with no apparent strategy to it? He's either not very good at this game, or a Celestial.
LouisCyphre
author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3879.msg78337#msg78337 date=1244070452
no apparent strategy

It 25% because he voted me, 75% his comment about shady characters makes me suspicious.
If he had voted on me, it would have been 85% because of it, and 15% his apparent lack of strategy.

Just so you know, getting voted is much more likely a sign of you being scummy than the voter being scum.
LouisCyphre
You're growing more suspicious as well, but we'll see.