IRON GAIA MAFIA!

You do realize that just voting on random chances has an astronomically low rate of winning the game for town, right?
author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3879.msg78021#msg78021 date=1243913624
Nope. I'm changing them with the dice rolls. LightningBoltLightningBoltLightningBolt!
Sarcasm

I'd say that there's about a 75% chance that there is an Inspector Gadget though.
I agree with waiting a night to see what happens and trying to garner clues from that. It's better to wait a little than getting everyone killed in the first few days.

Hence,
##vote No Lynch
(Please don't edit your posts after posting, this is actually modkillable. Since it was minor and there wasn't a warning in the OP, Oto will probably let it slide that time)

So, how about the real reason, GOG?
I didn't edit, there were two new posts so I was automatically taken to the modify screen.

Bah I seriously don't have one.

##unvote

Also, the last game played here had the town doomed by that first day lynch, so people here aren't likely to want to lynch on the first day.
Sorry, I was directing that at GOG.
I forgot to add the LightningBoltLightningBoltLightningBolt.+75% :P
@GOG: Fair enough, albeit a game ending that fast is incredibly unlikely with 11 players. I still do have the concern of no pressure equalling no discussion, though.
I guess four people still need to vote, then.

Anything could happen still.
Well, I've played this many times, and it's just my style (and all the people I played with) to abstain from lynching on the first day. On the second day people are able to start claiming they are whatever role and you can see who got killed and discuss who might've done that. Also, if you random lynch there is a chance that the werewolves will just hop on, because they want to kill at any chance, but if they are the ones to accuse, they will probably be under scrutiny! Er, this is a bit rambly and maybe I'm not making any sense, but uh, I just don't lynch the first day. Something I've learned from playing a ton of games over IRC.
I don't want to double post, but yeah, since I can't edit I just will. Inactive members are really a drag, so, uh, don't join if you won't be actively participating! =P I am just impatient though.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
##vote ChaosProductions

Gotcha.

##unvote

##vote Standby
##Vote No Lynch

Man, you crazy sissies are all out there wantin to talk and whatnot. That's not how REAL MEN do it. Man.... POWER!! RAAAAAAWWRRRR! *rips phone book in half*
Current Votecount
No Lynch (4): AznChipmunk, Gemini, Liberty, Natook
Gemini (2): Tonfa, Ark
AznChipmunk (0): GameOverGames Productions, -GameOverGames Productions
Tonfa (0): GameOverGames Productions, -GameOverGames Productions
ChaosProductions (0): ChaosProductions, -ChaosProductions

Not Voting (5): ChaosProductions, Relyt, AeroGP, ace prime, GameOverGames Productions

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline set for 8PM Pacific time, Thursday June 4th.

I did not count ChaosProductions's vote for Standby as I have no idea what he could mean. Ark, I counted your vote for Gemini, but in future please try to put the vote in the proper format.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Standby = No Lynch = Observe = etc.
A majority decision has been reached!

A brief smattering of arguing takes place, however the general consensus seems to be to let the Celestials make the first move.

Nobody was lynched today! It is now Night 1! No talking in thread until Day 2 begins!

Current Votecount
No Lynch (6): AznChipmunk, Gemini, Liberty, Natook, ChaosProductions, ace prime
Gemini (2): Tonfa, Ark
AznChipmunk (0): GameOverGames Productions, -GameOverGames Productions
Tonfa (0): GameOverGames Productions, -GameOverGames Productions
ChaosProductions (0): ChaosProductions, -ChaosProductions

Not Voting (3): Relyt, AeroGP, GameOverGames Productions
If you have not sent in a night action yet, you have until NOON PACIFIC TIME TOMORROW (June 3rd) or it is forfeit.

EDIT: That is about 14 hours from the time of this post.