IRON GAIA MAFIA!

Oh? Interesting. Do tell why you think so.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Either you're trying to sow dissent amongst the rest of the players, and are thus a Celestial, or you're just overtly confrontational even though we're supposed to band together against the Celestials.

I've convinced myself.

## unvote

## vote Tonfa

You're dangerous to us either way, intentionally or no.
Dangerous? I am dangerous to someone, but it's not town. All I'm trying to do is to spark discussion instead of everyone rolling their d8s and hoping the jackpot is being hit. Give reasons for your votes. Those that don't hold up are inevitably scum. Oh, by the way, let's see...all of today's votes are on Relyt so far. Who made a case against him and voted first? Why yes, what would be me.

This is not a good attitude to take, Chaos. Sure, "gut feeling" may win you the game, but I'd put the odds at 1/1000.
LouisCyphre
You know, I'll go with the general concensus, given that that's a reasonable point.

## unvote

## vote Reylt

Let's both of us hope you're right. >:(
LouisCyphre
*headdesk*

D'oh, why didn't I think of that?

I'll spare Oto the unvote for the if/when.
No time to do a full fledged votecount right now, but by my count Relyt's at 3 votes (Tonfa, GoGP, and CP). CP is at 1 vote from Relyt.

It's currently 5 required to lynch.

EDIT: vv :D God I love being the game mod.
LouisCyphre
5 votes to lynch, Oto. :P
I'd also like to hear Relyt's defence first, but if it doesn't make sense it'll be 4 votes for lynch. Better come up with a good one, Relyt.
author=Liberty link=topic=3879.msg78378#msg78378 date=1244078232
I'd also like to hear Relyt's defence first, but if it doesn't make sense it'll be 4 votes for lynch. Better come up with a good one, Relyt.

I'm pretty sure that the whole reason that people are voting against me is that I voted randomly...and told everybody about it.

After Tonfa noticed this and suspected me (reasonable...) people jumped on the bandwagon BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A BETTER MOVE TO MAKE.

When you think about it, I'm making the same decision that everybody else has, I just made it first, which has put me on the chopping block.

SO, BECAUSE RIGHT ABOUT NOW I'M VERY SUSPICIOUS OF THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS ALL...

##unvote
##vote Lynch Tonfa

Think about it. Aside from randomly voting, what makes you think I'm Mafia?
You say my suspicion was reasonable and vote me anyway instead of the bandwagon jumpers? Mixed signals there. But I suppose you want answers. And...

There is no other reason for it. Though I'm troubled by the fact that you're dodging the original question, now. Was there truly no rhyme or reason to it to your vote, and if so, -why-?

I'm not tunnelvisioning here. Reading over the topic to look at other people at the moment. I'd appreciate an answer from you in the meantime.
No, there was no rhyme or reason for my vote. I WAS randomly voting.

author=Tonfa link=topic=3879.msg78392#msg78392 date=1244081995
You say my suspicion was reasonable and vote me anyway instead of the bandwagon jumpers? Mixed signals there.

Good advice, but I'm sticking with my vote, simply because the way you say things creeps me out.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

Please don't kill me...
author=Relyt link=topic=3879.msg78394#msg78394 date=1244082293
Good advice, but I'm sticking with my vote, simply because the way you say things creeps me out.

That's a new one. :D

Finished reading over the topic as I said.

Ark and AeroGP need to weigh in, I almost forgot they're even playing, both with one post each. Currently getting a town vibe from Azn (well-backed arguments), and Natook (the two scum kill comment doesn't sound like something scum would make). GoG and Liberty I have no read on. Chaos being on both bandwagons worries me.

##unvote

Not comfortable with having this many votes on Relyt right now. More discussion and thinking is required.
This is a neat game. I've never actually played this before, but if Otokonoko would be willing to give me some pointers, I'd be willing to host another round after this one.
LouisCyphre
I'll agree with Azn and Natook there, but GOG and Reylt both seem to be voting randomly, which doesn't bode well in my opinion. Ark and AeroGP are either not participating, or flying under the radar, which leaves their position up to debate.

And Tonfa is really calculating, which makes me uneasy as to his position. But, I'll go with him for now.

## unvote

We need to figure out who to whack, so we can cut him/her/GOG and see if he/she/GOG bleeds green.
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3879.msg78404#msg78404 date=1244083537
We need to figure out who to whack, so we can cut him/her/GOG and see if he/she/GOG bleeds green.

You sound like you'd really like us to believe that you're a Resistance Soldier. I'm kinda scared of you now. Maybe you're trying to shift the voters away from suspecting that YOU bleed green.

##unvote
##vote Lynch ChaosProductions

author=ChaosProductions link=topic=3879.msg78404#msg78404 date=1244083537
And Tonfa is really calculating, which makes me uneasy as to his position. But, I'll go with him for now.

Yeah, Tonfa freaks the crap outta me too.
##unvote

I've got to be suspicious of Ark. He's said little, yet he was the only one who jumped in and voted on Gemini as well. Seems to me that either the Celestials are covering their tracks well, or not playing.

But Chaos is acting rather suspicious. I mean, I don't bleed green and I do have a clever strategy so...

##vote ChaosProductions

I also feel uneasy about Tofu Tonfa but I'm sure we all do.
author=GameOverGames Productions link=topic=3879.msg78410#msg78410 date=1244084418
I've got to be suspicious of Ark. He's said little, yet he was the only one who jumped in and voted on Gemini as well. Seems to me that either the Celestials are covering their tracks well, or not playing.

Well, after re-reading Oto's comment, I guess ace prime was Mafia? Then Gemini died. So either ace prime killed someone and someone killed him in the same night or the other mafia member is still active. If the other member is inactive, it would make sense why Oto wants to replace them if they don't make a comment. Of course, if the mafia member is still active, there's two people you more than likely won't have to worry about making our guessing easier, but Oto can still replace them just for vote's sake. It would be ironic if the mafia killed us all and he wasn't even active. I guess we'll see after tonight, though.
author=Natook link=topic=3879.msg78413#msg78413 date=1244084967
It would be ironic if the mafia killed us all and he wasn't even active. I guess we'll see after tonight, though.

Sorry, double post for editing's sake. I meant if we killed each other off and the mafia didn't even do anything :P
It wasn't said how many mafia there are. It might be two, or it might be three. Atleast I think it wasn't said.

Or maybe you're trying to trick me mister Celestial!